Teachings of Kassar - the kerrisin v2.0

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Teachings of Kassar - the kerrisin v2.0

Post by Aspirine101 on Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:45 pm

Tempest is the light's sorc spell that shoots autoaiming lighting balls at random mobs... Forgetting your own names ha laz Smile
Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

View user profile http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother Laz on Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:46 pm

Lightning balls? It was DoT lightning bolts...

MARCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Brother Laz
Care Bear

Flying Polar Buffalo Error

View user profile http://modsbylaz.vn.cz/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexen on Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:49 pm

It's still the same skill he is noob Razz

It looks good but other then caster sin, I have never seen the need for energy on assassin. Iirc ways used to get bonus from energy and that always confused me. I know your game lore is basically the assassin is anti-mage in the world of sanctuary so I never understood the intention to get people to invest in energy  Thinking 
Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 on Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:15 pm

Brother Laz wrote:Lightning balls? It was DoT lightning bolts...

MARCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
DOH! I meant bolts but my russian english and my scumbag brain wouldn't allow me to type "bolts" Very Happy
Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce on Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:57 pm

spells sound good, but magic dmg itself disqualifies itself with all the actual bosses, i mean you probably cant even kill astrogha ( assume 80k mag dmg per frame and astrogha at 85% res thats still only 25*12k dmg to astro ( and you will never ever ever hit her for a full second).
Also phase bomb which could solve that doesnt pierce magic res so there should be somewhere an additional -magic ress in phasebomb that scales with hardpoints in kerry-tree ( if this is done then id love it i think)
RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexen on Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:11 pm

Astro is a guy pick up a book!
Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan on Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:27 pm

People also think Rathma is a she.
Wotan
Madawc

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by archon256 on Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:04 pm

Sexen wrote:It looks good but other then caster sin, I have never seen the need for energy on assassin.
Yes, that's intentional.

Sexen wrote:I know your game lore is basically the assassin is anti-mage in the world of sanctuary so I never understood the intention to get people to invest in energy  Thinking 
Castersins don't use elemental magic, they either use mechanical devices (traps) or psionic (mental) powers.
Ofc you could say "What's the difference, they're both magic" ... well I believe the usual logic is that mages use their minds to manipulate the elements while psions use their mental powers directly to influence things. So similar starting points (hence they're both fueled by energy) but different results.

The weird thing is that Sorceresses have Force Wall and Force Blast, both of those ought to be 'sin-only abilities lore-wise.

RollsRoyce wrote:Also phase bomb which could solve that doesnt pierce magic res so there should be somewhere an additional -magic ress in phasebomb that scales with hardpoints in kerry-tree ( if this is done then id love it i think)
I don't think -magic res is possible, sadly.
archon256
Amazon Warrior

I Am Someone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother Laz on Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:19 pm

Sexen wrote:It looks good but other then caster sin, I have never seen the need for energy on assassin. Iirc ways used to get bonus from energy and that always confused me. I know your game lore is basically the assassin is anti-mage in the world of sanctuary so I never understood the intention to get people to invest in energy Thinking

Psionic force is kind of what energy is. Razz (Case in point: Protoss Archon)
In case of her "spells" (traps) it's probably just an arc reactor.

...why do you need mana to shoot rockets or drop mines?

RollsRoyce wrote:spells sound good, but magic dmg itself disqualifies itself with all the actual bosses, i mean you probably cant even kill astrogha ( assume 80k mag dmg per frame and astrogha at 85% res thats still only 25*12k dmg to astro ( and you will never ever ever hit her for a full second).

Astro is a he:

Anyway, 1/ you can use Telekinetic Tantrum, 2/ since when is 300K dps not enough? Shocked 3/ Phase Bomb 4/ you can always reduce boss magic resistances, probably not a bad idea to begin with.

Archon256 wrote:The weird thing is that Sorceresses have Force Wall and Force Blast, both of those ought to be 'sin-only abilities lore-wise.

And poison is a necromancer thing... I believe the Blizzard vision of the sorceress is basically Storm, mine is more witchy and "physical magic" oriented. Force walls are a D&D staple. Plus Skyrim was just released.  Razz 

Noob wrote:I don't think -magic res is possible, sadly.

Lowering enemy magic resist is possible. Items with pierce-mag are not possible.
Brother Laz
Care Bear

Flying Polar Buffalo Error

View user profile http://modsbylaz.vn.cz/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 on Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:44 pm

Hm.. I was so sure that astro is a she that whenever someone posts "astro" and "he" i wanted to start a flame war with him :O
Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum