You know you're a noob when....

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You know you're a noob when....

Post by Vladnow on Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:39 am

....in an attempt to speed up farming baal's shardspawns for the minigame you use dark summoning, thinking it'll give you some more to kill....  Hitting a Wall 

Vladnow
Quill Bear

TGBest none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You know you're a noob when....

Post by archon256 on Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:46 am

To be fair it did use to work that way. Smile

archon256
Amazon Warrior

I Am Someone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vladnow on Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:49 am

@archon256 wrote:To be fair it did use to work that way. Smile

Wish it still did! On like my 4th run to baal I thought about dark summoning and figured it'd work and I felt really smart! Was all like "YES! Great idea me! Smart thinking!" Not so much anymore. Razz

Vladnow
Quill Bear

TGBest none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by buffaloburger on Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:11 am

You know your a noob when... I just walked into Triune for the first time ever as a buckshot necro. I immediately realize these bastards hurt... bad. I run to the top corner immediately above the entrance and start blasting with my buckshot while hoping for the best. First thing that dies drops a Sacred Unique Naginata! Of course I immediately pull up inventory and click on it and.... BAM i'm dead before I could drop it into my inventory!. Thankfully on my 6th desperate attempt at recovery I succeeded.

WOOOHOO Frysturgaurd! Not a particularly good one but still  Bouncing Mr. Green .

Lesson to be learned: Don't get yourself killed over a shiny drop. Clear and then loot. Might just lose it for good!

buffaloburger
Que-Hegan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Borgin on Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:17 am

You know if I hadn't seen this post I would still try to use DS in Baal's Chamber. So from one noob to another, thank you! Wink

Borgin
Blood Stone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwansquall on Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:03 am

..... when you tried to play zombie apocalypse in ureh at lvl 12

iwansquall
Blood Golem

Underpowered Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Str0b3l on Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:17 am

..... when someone explains how to become better and you have no clue what hes talking about

Str0b3l
The Butcher

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by flubbucket on Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:35 am

@Str0b3l wrote:..... when someone explains how to become better and you have no clue what hes talking about

I have no clue what you're talking about...

flubbucket
Necrobot

Creepy Old Geezer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 on Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:28 pm

@buffaloburger wrote:You know your a noob when... I just walked into Triune for the first time ever as a buckshot necro. I immediately realize these bastards hurt... bad. I run to the top corner immediately above the entrance and start blasting with my buckshot while hoping for the best. First thing that dies drops a Sacred Unique Naginata! Of course I immediately pull up inventory and click on it and.... BAM i'm dead before I could drop it into my inventory!. Thankfully on my 6th desperate attempt at recovery I succeeded.

WOOOHOO Frysturgaurd! Not a particularly good one but still  Bouncing Mr. Green .

Lesson to be learned: Don't get yourself killed over a shiny drop. Clear and then loot. Might just lose it for good!

6th DESEPRATE ATTEMPT?! 6TH?!?!??!

Dude, l2p, once I went into dunc with my TW, and I felt a bit hardcore so I decided to pull all the main room, stand in a corner and kill it and see the drop rain. Bad idea. Why? Barrels. Yup.
I killed a bunch of those souls, and in the middle of the set items trash (there were like 8 there iirc) there were Sacred Unique Gauntlets... I was like  Shocked  SSSU prolly! Went to pick it up anddddd....
KABOOM! Dead tree. The funny thing is that those gauntlets were completely SURROUNDED with mobs. So I went to try and recover my corpse, tried with jitan's gate etc, was running to take them (actually clicked them so char runs and picks them up) 1 time and died. I probably tried ~10 times, but I was happy because the more i've tried, the less souls were there (I managed to lure some out)
But then.. They've occupied the entrance. It took me about 20 tries to come in and using elvensong to try and make the souls kill eachother. Their numbers were reduced by 5. I managed to tp to main room again only to be killed like ~20 more times, then I've FINALLY picked up the gloves. But guess what, it wasn't all! You see my last times were so deseprate that i've bought a 2h axe from gheed, put up my tw form and started clearing the souls out slowly, with elvensong and stuff. And I did that method for like 3 times, so I had to find the REAL body in a huge pile of fake bodies... (because if i didn't and just logged off i'd probably get the body with the blue wep so I will lose my nuclear blast, which I will never give for an unidentified sacred gauntlets, even if its centuria) so I went and BAM found the real body finally... The whole process of getting the gauntlets took me probably half an hour at least. I idenitifed them..
"Glor an Fhahida's Firebark"
Great.. I had like 5 of those in stash, yay...

Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

View user profile http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Metalistas on Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:07 pm

Cool story, bro. But that is not noob stuff. You already show that you know few ways to get the body back and you have jitans gates, etc, etc.
Real noob stuff is when you go:
'I only die because of server lag'
'I suck against this/that because my mouse is broken/keyboard dirty'
'This game too hard, i need SU send me plz'
'This is impossible, nerf this, cheese that, ...'

All that stuff that is posted above is normal beginner gameplay.

Metalistas
Goliath

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum