MXL Offine un-MO work on Luck Trail?

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MXL Offine un-MO work on Luck Trail?

Post by jesusjuice on Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:57 pm

when i use MXL Offline un-MO trick, does that work so i can retry MO Luck Trial for an unlimited amount of time?

jesusjuice
Glowing Blob

Confused as hell!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MXL Offine un-MO work on Luck Trail?

Post by hellgrind on Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:03 am

Oil of luck is not mystic orb ;] but u can try. Oh and next time use short question thread Smile

hellgrind
Burning Dead

Not so well known...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jesusjuice on Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:04 am

Luck Trial is new name for double MO, that's what i asked... if i can reroll MO chance using offline tool

jesusjuice
Glowing Blob

Confused as hell!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hellgrind on Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:12 am

It's easier to use oil of renewal instead of using offline tools.

hellgrind
Burning Dead

Not so well known...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Soponator on Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:26 am

unless he's trying it on a SU... i guess it will. try it out.

Soponator
Baal

Hairy Ass Argentinian
TGGood 125

View user profile http://www.medianxl.com/t4645-bienvenidos-al-foro-oficial-de-med

Back to top Go down

Post by grimjerk on Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:42 am

It is hard to say because the offline tools does not remove all mo's properly. For example if you mo an armor wirh 15 reanimate as skelly mos then use the offline tools to remove them, when you restart the game the item will still have the 15% chance to reanimate as skelly but without the added level requirements. This is clearly an exploit therefore any use of offline tools--in regards to items--should be considered suzpect.

grimjerk
Prince Albrecht

Grumpy Uncle Grimjerk knows best!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gg2 on Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:56 am

No it's won't work for the same reason that if u try 15 orbs on the same item you won't have it. The item have a hidden moddifier that tells if the double orb will work or not. Even if u try hundreds of times, you won't have it if it didn't worked the first time.

gg2
Scaled Mutant

Marco's Favorite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexen on Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:19 am

@grimjerk wrote:It is hard to say because the offline tools does not remove all mo's properly. For example if you mo an armor wirh 15 reanimate as skelly mos then use the offline tools to remove them, when you restart the game the item will still have the 15% chance to reanimate as skelly but without the added level requirements. This is clearly an exploit therefore any use of offline tools--in regards to items--should be considered suzpect.

I've never noticed this. Maybe it's a bug with reanimates?

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by grimjerk on Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:14 pm

@Sexen wrote:
@grimjerk wrote:It is hard to say because the offline tools does not remove all mo's properly. For example if you mo an armor wirh 15 reanimate as skelly mos then use the offline tools to remove them, when you restart the game the item will still have the 15% chance to reanimate as skelly but without the added level requirements. This is clearly an exploit therefore any use of offline tools--in regards to items--should be considered suzpect.

It could be reanimate specific as I haven't noticed it with anything else but to be honest I don't pay tbat much attention. Jt is kind of hard to miss that line "15% chance to reanimate as skeleton" line, even for me.

grimjerk
Prince Albrecht

Grumpy Uncle Grimjerk knows best!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kambala on Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:30 pm

@jesusjuice wrote:when i use MXL Offline un-MO trick, does that work so i can retry MO Luck Trial for an unlimited amount of time?
do you really think I'd add such a rather gamebreaking exploit? Smile
@grimjerk wrote:
@Sexen wrote:

It could be reanimate specific as I haven't noticed it with anything else but to be honest I don't pay tbat much attention. Jt is kind of hard to miss that line "15% chance to reanimate as skeleton" line, even for me.
it has been already reported, thanks

kambala
Follower of Akarat

View user profile http://worldofplayers.ru/forums/769/

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum