new player some help plz

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

new player some help plz

Post by slowmo86 on Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:18 pm

hey guys been playing for about a week now on tsw online few questions if u dont mind

1) how many lvl req quests/charms are there?, my first char is all rdy 96 so i gusse il have to restart to get the lvl req only items right?

2) i play sorc light/fire, i come across immune to light/fire mobs how on earth to take them down? i have a merc but it just takes ages for him to kill anything do i just have to pimp him right out in gear so he can take care of the immunes? because i see sorc has no removes immune skills right? so should i just bite it and make a char that has a remove immune skill like amazon?

slowmo86
Gloom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: new player some help plz

Post by romanN1 on Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:26 pm

1)Find the online/offline documentation for lvl req quests/charms, it's on the site.
2)That combo isn't too good. Try fire/cold, poison/fire, lightning/cold. They are way more effective. For ubers people generally use fire/cold, for farming poison/cold. Put points into familiar for +skills and tank, mana sweap for mana and arcane torrent to damage does immunes. Once you get a set (Elemental or Adria's Circle) your sorc is gonna be really strong compared to how it was. See the guid section for Tanya The Sorceress by MNX, it's a very good guide for fire/cold.

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Post by hellgrind on Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:58 pm

All u need to know: http://mxl.vn.cz/doc/

hellgrind
Burning Dead

Not so well known...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Str0b3l on Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:00 pm

lvl 5 summoned by with skill granted by statue from start
lvl 50 tran athula, kill zon priestress and cube charm droping with tp id scroll while whirls around you for 30s
lvl 80 K3k, spider cavern at spider forest Wp, farm the necromancers, easiest is the one on right side rush to him kill him charm + jewel
lvl 90 terror talrasha, summon talrasha terror diff in valley of snakes, run after summ or die cube k3k charm + perfect gem while whirls

2. meh that is pretty much bad luck, luck you dont come across many of double immunes try skip them or gieb merc higher dmg weap

Str0b3l
The Butcher

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by slowmo86 on Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:04 pm

@romanN1 wrote:1)Find the online/offline documentation for lvl req quests/charms, it's on the site.
2)That combo isn't too good. Try fire/cold, poison/fire, lightning/cold. They are way more effective. For ubers people generally use fire/cold, for farming poison/cold. Put points into familiar for +skills and tank, mana sweap for mana and arcane torrent to damage does immunes. Once you get a set (Elemental or Adria's Circle) your sorc is gonna be really strong compared to how it was. See the guid section for Tanya The Sorceress by MNX, it's a very good guide for fire/cold.

hey thx for the help yea ive been reading the doc some of its just confusing

is it just the challanges that you have to do before you reach xx lvl? the class charm inst a challange right? but you have to be lvl 50 or below to be able to upgrade charms ect just wondering how many lvl req quest there are altogether

ahhh yea ofc the magic damge spell, can they become immune to all 3 or is 2 immunes max? i tink my damge is ok 21k pyro with firedance on, and 3k lighting, but like i said im going to have to restart so i can get the charms ect for the lvl req quests

slowmo86
Gloom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Str0b3l on Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:06 pm

expect lc0 that has to be done at lvl 5 all must be done at lvl or below descriped level
i listed all things that need a certain level

Str0b3l
The Butcher

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by slowmo86 on Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:08 pm

@Str0b3l wrote:1.
lvl 5 summoned by with skill granted by statue from start
lvl 50 tran athula, kill zon priestress and cube charm droping with tp id scroll while whirls around you for 30s
lvl 80 K3k, spider cavern at spider forest Wp, farm the necromancers, easiest is the one on right side rush to him kill him charm + jewel
lvl 90 terror talrasha, summon talrasha terror diff in valley of snakes, run after summ or die cube k3k charm + perfect gem while whirls

2. meh that is pretty much bad luck, luck you dont come across many of double immunes try skip them or gieb merc higher dmg weap

ahh thank you got it, with the tran athula, doc says lvl 50-70 dose that mean i have to do the first one at 50, then next at 60 and the next at 70, or can i do all 3 at lvl 50?

oky thx for the help guys

Last edited by slowmo86 on Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

slowmo86
Gloom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Str0b3l on Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:14 pm

u can do them all at 50

Str0b3l
The Butcher

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Soponator on Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:22 pm

you can do them at lvl 30 if you like. those are just the lvl limits.

Soponator
Baal

Hairy Ass Argentinian
TGGood 125

View user profile http://www.medianxl.com/t4645-bienvenidos-al-foro-oficial-de-med

Back to top Go down

Post by buffaloburger on Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:23 pm

The level 70 priestess is the closest one to the start and they are all equal in difficulty so its generally the least tedious to just kill them all in one go.

buffaloburger
Que-Hegan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum