Screenshot Thread

Page 4 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 52 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Screenshot Thread

Post by ufoleet on Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:13 pm

Quick! Everyone!

Lets post screenshots every time we reach sprite limit!

ufoleet
Arachnida

Server Hoster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Soponator on Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:53 pm

Rolling Eyes sorry, i dont drink Sprite, i wont reach limit...

Soponator
Baal

Hairy Ass Argentinian
TGGood 125

View user profile http://www.medianxl.com/t4645-bienvenidos-al-foro-oficial-de-med

Back to top Go down

Post by The Big Ouchy on Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:42 pm

Better than arguing about which skill is better in a terrible skill tree for 3 pages.  Hitting a Wall 

The Big Ouchy
Bear Shaman

More brilliant than Chuck Noris!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexen on Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:58 pm

@Str0b3l wrote:how many targets does wyrm have maxed and how often does it shoot?

Attacks up to 17 targets smaxed. With 16 points in sun strike you get a nice 20.6 target seek range. As for the amount of times, I'm not really sure but I figure at least 3-4 times per single dragon.

Barrage is colliding, wyrmshot is piercing (the dragons). It shoots off screen and does not need to be aimed like barrage (see screenshot thread). Barrage is great for single target up close and personal spam but wyrmshot is great for (off)screenwide aoe with pierce. Barrage will only hit the closest enemies to you and non of the ones behind it like wotan has said several times. Both are viable for different situations but wyrmshot will outshine barrage in farming for items because of CHASMSTRIKER. The only argument against this item not being best is it is laggy on server Laughing Off-screen + SoR madness = everything dead before you even get there. Wyrmshot can't do certain ubers so obviously barrage is "the best" Rolling Eyes

Speaking of which, why did you make all the new ubers non-homing targetable? Limits the builds with the ability to complete them...

How do you defend against this?

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Str0b3l on Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:06 pm

wait for new patch to defend against this, needs 100% avoid to survive

meh the discussion about barrage and wyrm is useless since no one will step from his side
conclusion: chose what you wish and dont try convince others

Str0b3l
The Butcher

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexen on Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:20 pm

Heh...

Like I said, I will gladly test a pre-release patch out so this example of "awesome modding" doesn't make it into yet another patch.

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 on Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:37 pm

MNX looks quite a challenge... Thinking

Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

View user profile http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce on Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:38 pm

you can survive secret marco boss with nagas reign , keep in mind that boss summons 1 missile to all you rminions as well, and since each mkissile explodes into 64 new missiles (nova) that when strcuk proc is triggered alot ...now add other when strcuk procs and just stay there and keep resummoning ...thats the stratehy strobel and i thought about

RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexen on Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:42 pm

I figured there was "some" way cause I highly doubt Marco would intentionally make an unbeatable boss. The method in which you described makes sense, but it also sounds highly retarded for an "uber challenge".

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

@Sexen wrote:Attacks up to 17 targets smaxed. With 16 points in sun strike you get a nice 20.6 target seek range. As for the amount of times, I'm not really sure but I figure at least 3-4 times per single dragon.

Barrage is colliding, wyrmshot is piercing (the dragons).

Lool what's that 17*4 = 68 arrows of 3/4 wdm no flat dmg  against what ? 200 arrows of maxed barrage with 5/4 wdm and nice extra flat magic?

It shoots off screen and does not need to be aimed like barrage (see screenshot thread).

thank god I still have my two arms, my 2 hands and all my fingers. Thank god I can aim.

Barrage will only hit the closest enemies to you and non of the ones behind it like wotan has said several times.

Oh yeah, and if I shoot a throwing knife against a wall it won't hit any target but if I actually aim it towards a monster it actually does hit a target! OMG SCIENCE! How about... actually getting monsters ALL around you and THEN using barrage? I'm talking about endgame bowa where ANY uberlevel mob gets completely slaughtered almost instantly by the mass phys wdm + flat ele dmg. A standing endgame bowzon using barrage is IMMUNE to melee attacks (which dunc is about). And uh, 'closest enemies' ? the skill covers more than half of a screen, bloodzon much?

Really that argument is just ....

Both are viable for different situations but wyrmshot will outshine barrage in farming for items because of CHASMSTRIKER. The only argument against this item not being best is it is laggy on server :lol:Off-screen + SoR madness = everything dead before you even get there. Wyrmshot can't do certain ubers so obviously barrage is "the best" Rolling Eyes

One skill can be better than the other, that's life. Theorycrafting in a paper, barrage already owns wyrmshot in terms of damage for the reasons I mentioned before. Wyrmshot is the newbie skill while Barrage is the advanced skill because obviously barrage is a lot more risky, but thus more rewarding.

I don't see how chasmstriker is useful at all if bowzon can EASILY kill ANY mob without kill-procs. Bow zon does NOT need on-kill procs, unlike character like Java which is almost forced to get them. Of course chasmstriker isn't completely horrible choice if all you're doing is offscreening and not even getting detected by them, -sounds really like ineteresting and complex playstyle btw- ENDGAME zon is probably one of the chars if not THE char with the highest wdm you can just walkk into monsters and roflstomp their face because as I said, barrage makes you immortal.

Get over it. Barrage is better in nearly all aspects in end-game. The con is that it's harder to use than wyrmshot, thus wyrmshot is weaker. See it on a modders perspective, this is an intended effect. It IS this way and I don't see how people can fail to understand it. To me it just seems that people that think this just don't know how to aim barrage. You've made several posts about Mk5 not being 'good enough' while as a YEARS-long (soon decade) throwsin player I can tell its neck to neck vs wychwind right now. The only way the skill does crappy damage is if bad aimed. Same with barrage.

I can vouch on a few things because throwsin/bowzon and well as other chars like melee sorc or holy meleedin are my main testing characters. I am very aware of all their pro's and cons of each of those builds, and these builds were the ones to balance the mod so if I didn't know how to play them then I should probably be thinking about quitting modding because all the content I did in the last years is imbalanced because of me not knowing my test chars. In which case I should nerf wyrmshot because it's "OP", I should make main mk5 knife piercing and make the skill retardedly overpowered, should probably triple the difficulty of all ultimative ubers because I was using my chars incorrectly, etc, etc.

Anyway, it's pointless to keep discussing it. I think  I made my point about bowzon quite clear and I am 100% sure you will tell 'I was right' as long as pride doesn't stop you from doing it, eventually. In the meantime, happy offscreening!  Razz

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 52 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum