Screenshot Thread

Page 91 of 100 Previous  1 ... 47 ... 90, 91, 92 ... 95 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Screenshot Thread

Post by GregMXL on Thu May 29, 2014 7:54 pm

I've had to ban guys like metalistas(whom I actually like) and Marco did with axios for sp duping, cheating etc. RomanN1, you clearly saw me have to edit your previous screenshot and then you put another screenshot with the same maphack on and instead of editing it, just kept on talking about it. How hard can it be to just hit the print screen button without your maphack on? I don't give a crap if anyone wants to cheat in sp. Just don't flaunt it here on the forums. You should know better and you do know better(especially you cause we all know you aren't new here). The ban is for a friggin day. If this was Laz, Borgin, Aerial or Marco you would've been gone for good.

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nikolaipka on Thu May 29, 2014 7:58 pm

@bloodeanu wrote:I don't encourage on playing with mh on the realm not even that legal one if you ask me, but let's face it, everybody is cheating in SP Smile.
aa not me was not duping while was playing sp. And when i used to make some trade i just deleted my traded item Wink

nikolaipka
Fairy Witch

TGGood 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Big Ouchy on Thu May 29, 2014 8:00 pm

@bloodeanu wrote:I don't encourage on playing with mh on the realm not even that legal one if you ask me, but let's face it, everybody is cheating in SP Smile.

I don't cheat I just can't stand lag+muling+"h3lp m3 pl0x" noobs bothering me all over the place. If I want them to leave me alone I have to make a pw game and then I'm basically playing single player again.  Rolling Eyes 

The Big Ouchy
Bear Shaman

More brilliant than Chuck Noris!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bloodeanu on Thu May 29, 2014 8:02 pm

@GregMXL wrote:I've had to ban guys like metalistas(whom I actually like) and Marco did with axios for sp duping, cheating etc. RomanN1, you clearly saw me have to edit your previous screenshot and then you put another screenshot with the same maphack on and instead of editing it, just kept on talking about it. How hard can it be to just hit the print screen button without your maphack on? I don't give a crap if anyone wants to cheat in sp. Just don't flaunt it here on the forums. You should know better and you do know better(especially you cause we all know you aren't new here). The ban is for a friggin day. If this was Laz, Borgin, Aerial or Marco you would've been gone for good.

Honestly I didn't see the edit...My mistake...
@nikolai now we can't be sure of that aren't we? Smile

bloodeanu
Hungry Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whist on Thu May 29, 2014 8:02 pm

@The Big Ouchy wrote:I don't cheat I just can't stand lag+muling+"h3lp m3 pl0x" noobs bothering me all over the place. If I want them to leave me alone I have to make a pw game and then I'm basically playing single player again.  Rolling Eyes 

@lag, TSW really doesn't lag that much. That's what prevented me to play MP for a long time myself, but TSW just rocks for that.

@muling, you eventually get used to it and also learn to keep less useless stuff (most of SP players have thousand of items in their stash they never even use)

@newbies spamming for help, this really happens rarely, at least on TSW. I see one in a few, and they usually just ask once and leave whenever you say no.

whist
Nihlathak

Huehuehue™

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben- on Thu May 29, 2014 8:38 pm

i see whist spamming help 24/7 in channel

Ben-
War Thug

British Gentleben
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whist on Thu May 29, 2014 8:39 pm

Meanwhile, I don't even play anymore Razz

whist
Nihlathak

Huehuehue™

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben- on Thu May 29, 2014 8:43 pm

sure ^^

Ben-
War Thug

British Gentleben
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nikolaipka on Thu May 29, 2014 8:52 pm

Last edited by nikolaipka on Thu May 29, 2014 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

nikolaipka
Fairy Witch

TGGood 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by axios on Thu May 29, 2014 8:54 pm

@GregMXL wrote: and Marco did with axios for sp duping, cheating etc.
LIES!!! he only banned me cuz I got his sister pregnant and I promoted fake patchnotes.  Smurf 

axios
Slain Soul

weaK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 91 of 100 Previous  1 ... 47 ... 90, 91, 92 ... 95 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum