A question about ATMG Oskill...

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A question about ATMG Oskill...

Post by base101 on Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:44 pm

Afternoon all,

I've been following BassToMouth's Kickstarter Sin guide and I just wanted to ask a quick question.

I'm having a great deal of difficulty finding a sacred Assassin Shield. To be able to get the Oskill to roll on there, does it have to be sacred? Or am I able to use a tiered item?

If it depends on the item level, what level should I be aiming for?

Apologies for being a little specific, but it's been hours of farming and to no avail...

Here's an example of a shield that I currently have lying about, but it's quite low in terms of the item level, so I haven't wanted to invest resources into it, just in case it won't roll.

Current Find:

Thanks in advance guys.

base101
Thunder Beetle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A question about ATMG Oskill...

Post by BASED_GOD on Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:48 pm

i believe you can get atmg sentry on that shield, you can also get it on a t6 rare shield if you wish to use one of those

BASED_GOD
Ancient Fungus

I'd rather be a Devourer!
TGGood None

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce on Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:50 pm

you cant get it i think ...gamebl a rare one

RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:51 pm

Might be easier for you to use oil of renewals on a t6 rare shield if you run out of shrines before rolling that oskill.

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by base101 on Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:54 pm

Thanks guys,

@Base101 wrote:By the sounds of it my best option (correct me if I'm wrong Very Happy) is to gamble a rare Sin shield, upgrade to T6 if it isn't already, and then use oil of renewal?

Was about to pop this question but you've just Answered it Greg!

Thanks again guys for your help.
Will update the thread with whatever the end result is  Hello

base101
Thunder Beetle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by base101 on Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:05 pm

Huzzah!

I Rolled it!:

Thanks guys!

Now... the questions is... do I try to re-roll it with better stats? Razz

base101
Thunder Beetle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sexen on Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:11 pm

Yea that shield is horrible. Best shield to use as a base would be Bladed Shield due to 6 sockets and decent block/defense. Assassin shields can get 4 assassin skills and they can also get 1% increased chance to block. They can also get the great Life After Kill modifier. Ideally you would want to get all 4 of these stats but it is very rare and highly unlikely. Try to get atmg with at least 2 of the stats I listed above for a "decent" atmg shield. Are you playing on server or single player?

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by base101 on Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:14 pm

@Sexen wrote:Yea that shield is horrible. Best shield to use as a base would be Bladed Shield due to 6 sockets and decent block/defense. Assassin shields can get 4 assassin skills and they can also get 1% increased chance to block. They can also get the great Life After Kill modifier. Ideally you would want to get all 4 of these stats but it is very rare and highly unlikely. Try to get atmg with at least 2 of the stats I listed above for a "decent" atmg shield. Are you playing on server or single player?

I'm currently on Single Player, wanted to try my hand at getting used to a few things / my connection to servers comes with a high Ping Sad

I've seen it previously mentioned about the stats you've listed there. I can socket punch it and get some gems / runes in there.

Any other advice is more than welcome Smile

base101
Thunder Beetle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pa5call on Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:17 pm

Afternoon Bru:  Hello 
If U’d read discussion under that guide, U’d find that T6 rare bladed/totem shield will do nicely for a time being (1% to block, +4 Sin Skills, 20% Dexterity, ATMG –U can get all that on one shield with potion of renewal only(!)), bearing in mind that the highest  item level starts to drop from River of Flames (is that how its called!?) - Terror Act 4. However, to be on the safe side, please consider killing monsters mainly in Destruction as there still might be an occasional low lvl monster lurking around in terror…   Wut 
Simple check (not a guarantee – guidance only for terror): look for the required character level on shield above 60 when renewing on rare and above 83 when crafting on sacred...    Hello

Edit: do not upgrade from lower tier or U will loose item levels  Mad

Last edited by pa5call on Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

pa5call
Cathedral Drow

TGGood 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum