Ennead challenge

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ennead challenge

Post by Dakilven on Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:26 pm

So i'm a pally and I binge-played the hell out of this game to get to 90 so I could have that sexy Superbeast uberskill.

Now i'm 90, nothing can kill me, mind flay two shotted Duriel so I decided to take a look at the challenges.

I went to Ennead, the first one, and it said Maximum Level 80.

So what do I do now? Continue to play my permanently gimped character because I didn't know this retarded challenge I knew nothing about would have a maximum level 10 levels before I even get a uberskill?

Should I just reroll? This is fucking stupid beyond belief. Or did MarcoNecro remove the maximum level from that.

I was also too late for the Tran Athulua challenge so I lost +2 from all skills and lost a hefty amount of resists. Again, absolutely no reminder that there'd be a MAXIMUM LEVEL for this.

I hope this was changed in XIV, now I have a gimped Superbeast paladin. What do I do from here? Ball up and cry?

Also, about Kurast 3000 BA. Did it 4 times, painstakingly solo (i feel like these challenges were intended for me to have a level 120 in the party because im sure as shit not able to do it alone easily), and a paladin charm never dropped. So i never even had a chance at this fucking stupid challenge....anyone want some Barbarian class charms? I have four of them.

Dakilven
Invader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ennead challenge

Post by gg2 on Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:40 pm

Is this a question or whinning?

gg2
Scaled Mutant

Marco's Favorite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakilven on Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:46 pm

@gg2 wrote:Is this a question or whinning?

10%-90%

I'm asking "what do I do now"

Do i do the black road challenge before I hit another bullshit brick wall of maximum level or does the Ennead challenge not have a level limit in Ultimative?

Dakilven
Invader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MUS01 on Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:56 pm

Don't cry man... There is a nice documentation which you should read before play... That's the logic secuence in Median: Read, then play class char.... BTW, you can go to Kurast ang get yur class charm, give it to level 1 pala, cube with gem, and return to your pally...

For TA, and lvl challenge 2, you need a fresh char, or apply offline tools...(if you play in SP)

MUS01
Burning Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakilven on Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:01 pm

@MUS01 wrote:Don't cry man... There is a nice documentation which you should read before play... That's the logic secuence in Median: Read, then play class char.... BTW, you can go to Kurast ang get yur class charm, give it to level 1 pala, cube with gem, and return to your pally...

For TA, and lvl challenge 2, you need a fresh char, or apply offline tools...(if you play in SP)

Thanks man, you saved me a death from a raging aneurysm.

Dakilven
Invader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixRising on Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:56 pm

hmm mate, i think i might have a lvl 40 something pala done on MP that can do TA and such for ya, gonna check Wink

nevermind, he's lvl 14.... i got some greater pots of EXP you can use? should make the leveling alot faster.

PhoenixRising
Heretic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum