Elemental Fury ideas?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elemental Fury ideas?

Post by Mason_Jar on Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:40 am

Hello Median XL community and thanks for coming! I recently came across "Elemental Fury Stag Bow (Sacred)". Between the interesting stats and the amazing artwork I can't keep my mind off of this bow. So if anyone has any ideas for a build around it, please let me know? I have most of the good items in the game and an Amazon fully decked out with charms and signets of learning etc for this bow. I just can't seem to find the missing pieces of equipment, there are so many to choose from.

So I'm just asking if anyone can think of a build and/or other gear to compliment the bow. Or perhaps the bow is completely useless when I have Charmstriker for my Wyrmazon and Dear Esther for my "farterzon" (named by Stoya I believe). Thanks for reading!

Mason_Jar
Hivehost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Elemental Fury ideas?

Post by romanN1 on Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:29 am

dementia belt, natasha legacy armor, bad mood ring, adrenaline rush ring, knight's grace boots, demonic touch, vith rw amazon helm for increasing the chance of the amazon priestess reanimate, ammu dyers eve/botsq, arrows locust hive/bag of tricks

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 on Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:31 am

Though imo the bows isn't too good and neither the build around it...Java/Pouncezon for farming ftw, bowzon for quests...

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixRising on Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:45 pm

mason, dont listen to roman, he's just butthurt 'cause he didnt get the idea of using Elemental Fury! I'd go with much of the same, and then perhaps use her for standing in trading games, just so ppl can see the awesomeness....but that's just me xD

PhoenixRising
Heretic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason_Jar on Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:57 pm

Haha thanks for the reply guys! So I'm getting the hint it's a little over-shadowed by the other bows huh? Well that's OK! Lol, couldn't stop laughing at the "Standing in trading games" d=

Ah well, back to drawing board.

Mason_Jar
Hivehost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 on Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:36 pm

Yes it's not that good...Though you could try the build that i mentioned...It would be funny to have an army of amazon priestess...

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBlackZ on Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:41 pm

@romanN1 wrote:dementia belt, natasha legacy armor, bad mood ring, adrenaline rush ring, knight's grace boots, demonic touch, vith rw amazon helm for increasing the chance of the amazon priestess reanimate, ammu dyers eve/botsq, arrows locust hive/bag of tricks
Really ?? I dont think so  Scratch  , see documentation to make sure about that rw: "Only Allows the Use of Melee, Summoning and Buff Skills" -->you can't use bow skills, which makes the bow useless Smile

MrBlackZ
Fairy Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum