Median XL- Ultimative XIV Bug and Error Thread

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Median XL- Ultimative XIV Bug and Error Thread

Post by GregMXL on Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:33 am

Post here and nowhere else. Stop opening up topics I have to friggin close,people! Anything not topic related here will be deleted. Thanks.

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Median XL- Ultimative XIV Bug and Error Thread

Post by Sexen on Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:40 am

First off thank you.

Secondly, how the hell do you beat this monster? He is untargetable and unattackable.

So since the monster was unkillable etc. I tried Dire Charm on the gaurdian and it did the normal earthquake + release. I doubt that was how it was supposed to be completed but it did in fact work.

This boss is retarded. It does little to no damage with 95 all res and purify takes very very very little life away. So far new uldyssian quest is EASIER then it used to be. Most of the bosses up to this point either die in half a second or edryem's can kill them without me attacking. All around so far extremely poorly made. I like the new level design but that's it so far.

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by archon256 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:53 am

Reposting:

The new K3kBA minimap always shows a second entrance at a different location even though there's nothing there.

archon256
Amazon Warrior

I Am Someone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexen on Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:15 am

Prime Edyrem Andariel dies as soon as heroic shield drops like Destruction Baal did in XIII.

Baal Dead and tomb gaurdian didn't trigger. I watched baal die so it should have worked. Waited a full minute before taking screenie since duriel took forever to trigger;

Dire Charmed the gaurdian to trigger the last event. Went into uldyssian's room and killed the edyrem's for about 10 minutes before I realized that ulydssian wasn't around. Went to the center of the room and eventually died by him while trying to purify him. No teleport + endless summons = impossible body recovery. This quest is officially retarded and designed for multiplayer tp cheese. It is not really hard, it is just poorly made. Just like marco boss revision. This game is turning into Marco can do it so everyone else should have np :roll:Please Laz, come back...

Edited: Where is everyone? No one posting like at all. Anyways I noticed he didn't touch the drop rates according to the changelog. I did notice he added a new recipie with Enchanted crystals in which it rerolls any su. I asked for drop rates to increase to decrease the need for d***ing. This change just promotes it. I am really disappointed in everything I have seen so far Sad

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwansquall on Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:31 am

Additionally, bug included.

1. Dark summoning not usable in terror
2. Vaelhk (whatever that crystal sword set from yshari) can cause crash on latest version.

iwansquall
Blood Golem

Underpowered Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by archon256 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:02 am

@Sexen:
Please only post bugs in this thread.

archon256
Amazon Warrior

I Am Someone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Metalistas on Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:08 am

I can't use offline tools anymore after the XIV patch. I get the windows error mesage that program encountered the error. I tried two different pc now, so it's not just a hardware issue.

Metalistas
Goliath

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce on Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:09 pm

Thats exactly why i hope this version will not be updated onto server before it is alright .. Problem is making 30 bosses in 1 day cant give good results. But also Void bosses could need some changes.

Ill post my feelings about the void:

Griswold : Alright !
Troll Room ( Kurast like map when you enter) and boss room are nicely designed and very cool to summon astral guardian for enchanted crytsal farming
Blood Raven: Good lvl design and boss design, not too hard
Shenk: Pretty cool, however his death proc laggs the shit out of you
Summoner- not a very big deal but it was alright
Nihlathak - high healing rate and blink when dmged -> couldnt kill with mindflay, apparently this needs WDM or INSANE dmg, however that boss is ok as well
Radament: Imo pointless, nothing can tank this so only strategy is to cast rathma chosen and hide behind a corner
Sould of pride : REALLLY ?? i mean it is completely impossible to do this in single player, let alone reaching him took us almost 2 hours ( 3 player ) the boss itself is such a pain - idk if Mercenary bomb (on tree or rat for double proc) can take him down in 1 death, but this one is just insane.

Boss fight:
Lagging as fuck, you are dying so many times because you dont know what hits you due to spritelimit ~here needs a less laggy version of all those skills (however they look very nice).

RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kambala on Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:38 pm

1. new Uldy charm is named FPBE
2. old Greg's Silent Scream doesn't display any items stats in tooltip. I've checked with multires and it doesn't either, so it's not string overflow.
3. dark summoning doesn't work in Terror and Hatred
@Metalistas wrote:I can't use offline tools anymore after the XIV patch. I get the windows error mesage that program encountered the error. I tried two different pc now, so it's not just a hardware issue.
sure thing, there's no XIV data yet, so the app can't load new items and crashes (catching all possible errors is quite difficult, so I simply let it crash)

kambala
Follower of Akarat

View user profile http://worldofplayers.ru/forums/769/

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:44 pm

@iwansquall wrote:Additionally, bug included.

1. Dark summoning not usable in terror
2. Vaelhk (whatever that crystal sword set from yshari) can cause crash on latest version.

Well, only the legacy valtheks blade should be causing "bad data" message, but thats not a problem imo. I doubt the new one doesnt work.

Found one relatively big abuse, so wont post it here. xD
Theres also a bunch of small, almost irrelevant mistakes in the files, i think some of them are even from cMXL lol.

The one thing that i can post is that minions attack invisible totems on uldy levels, i guess they should be untargetable to the player AND minions.
oh, also, i think the names for 2 new elemental rws are switched: Flame and Askari Device. And iirc one name isnt changed even though change log says they are all changed, but that might be intentional - i think the name is Dead Star.

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum