Median XL- Ultimative XIV Bug and Error Thread

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Median XL- Ultimative XIV Bug and Error Thread

Post by Metalistas on Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:33 pm

OMG please tell me you're not using patch XIV on TSW,Metalistas....

Umm, now i am not sure that i didn't copy that file into Mods folder. How do i check which one it is ?

Metalistas
Goliath

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:34 pm

@archon256 wrote:
@GregMXL wrote:
@arcology wrote:Dark summoning not working in terror kinda requires an urgent fix... can't do level challenge, black road challenge. Sure you can revert, but many new players will probably quit before figuring that out + spending the time/annoyance. Just saying..  Thinking
Yes this a bug people have talked about earlier in this thread. Marco will fix it soon. I noticed if you use any type of lol summons or skill summons right before you use dark summoning in Terror it works.
That worked for me, thanks.

What I found is that it doesn't always work, for example if you stand in the middle of an open area and cast it nothing happens, but if you stand near a wall, summon stuff around you and then cast Dark Summoning it usually works. Same thing if you're surrounded by reanimates (also works when not near a wall, just need to be surrounded on all sides).

Maybe I'll finally do BRC now.  Very Happy 
Nice..I'm glad it at least works,maybe not all the time but the anti-cheesing mechanism seems to work like Marco wanted regarding having to do it in an open area. Although I can still cheese Tal Rasha in Destruction though as I tested it out.  Cool

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:36 pm

@Metalistas wrote:
OMG please tell me you're not using patch XIV on TSW,Metalistas....

Umm, now i am not sure that i didn't copy that file into Mods folder. How do i check which one it is ?
Well just look in your downloads and the date for the correct patch on TSW is like from January 2nd. Any patch dated in February is XIV.

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Metalistas on Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:40 pm

Patch.mpq ? Says created in December, modified in February 01. So i need to redownload the previous version ? Will my char be playable ? Smile

Metalistas
Goliath

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Soponator on Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:09 pm

are you using d2se? its more confortable to make two folders in D2SE and you get single player last version and the ladder folder with XIII.

Soponator
Baal

Hairy Ass Argentinian
TGGood 125

View user profile http://www.medianxl.com/t4645-bienvenidos-al-foro-oficial-de-med

Back to top Go down

Post by Metalistas on Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:06 pm

Succesfully made back to XIII. I started using D2SE not so long ago, so i have two shortcuts. One for SP, other for multi via D2SE. Thanks for help guys. Back to farming:
Spoiler:

Also not sure, maybe rng, but on tsw i am getting more and better SUs. For example in SP i always get the sacred boots - everchase, belt - sash of shadows and so on. While on TSW i get those nice ones that i never even dreamed about Smile won't call it luck, since i am not farming the usual areas like duncraig and such. Just drops from questing and advancing towards Baal.

Metalistas
Goliath

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Milkah on Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:26 pm

Hello, I am not sure if this is a bug or what, but the Lord Primus reanimate from Linarian's Legacy shield appears to be casting dark summon. He spawned 20 dragon eggs and hordes of mobs when I was farming dragons and (more annoying) he summons guards in Yshari sanctum that 1hit me.

Milkah
Asatruar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:52 pm

Nice Metalists and, for the love of god,do not post anymore duped cycles or duped anything screenshots. I don't mind you and do not feel like eliminating you from this forum for good. Marco isn't as nice as me. So just take this as a final warning.

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Metalistas on Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:32 pm

Sorry i don't love god. But for the matter i am moving on to TSW and that is where the pictures will be coming from mostly, so no need to worry.

Metalistas
Goliath

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tencanek on Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:00 pm

@Milkah wrote:Hello, I am not sure if this is a bug or what, but the Lord Primus reanimate from Linarian's Legacy shield appears to be casting dark summon. He spawned 20 dragon eggs and hordes of mobs when I was farming dragons and (more annoying) he summons guards in Yshari sanctum that 1hit me.

1st - not a bug(Primus casts it also as a regular boss, besides chronofield and ranged bladestorm) and 2nd - its multiple dark summoning, the "respawner" spell. However this version of shield is disabled, or at least should be in latest patch, because primus reanimate has active burn damage, thus oneshoots MCS, Assur and other purify bosses like a pro. Legit SSSU Kite Shield has 2 life on striking now.

tencanek
Dark Lady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum