QUestions about melee sorc.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

QUestions about melee sorc.

Post by ikns88 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:48 pm

I have a lvl 120 melee sorc and idk wich gear to choose,
Now i have a Tu6 gear on me and the melee sorc set item in stash but idk wich is better.
i also dont know about wich orb to put in weapon, is it leech life, laek, or life on striking.
Until I get Su items for my gear , i only have these options and i want your opinions on wich is better because i want to start farm somewhere.

i also dont know wich spot ( uber ) i easy for a melee sorc.

ty if u awnser.

( SRR for my BAD english )

ikns88
Hivehost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: QUestions about melee sorc.

Post by Gekko64 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:16 am

melee set should work great for now, it will take some nice SUs to improve over that. I'd recommend tran athulua to start farming, I assume you already farmed k3kba for the set.

Gekko64
Hopeless

Twinktwat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ikns88 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:07 am

kk ty for the advise.
i already tryed tran and i have been raped in 5 sec haha
i wear the set item now and idk wich orb to put in weapon armor and etc.

ikns88
Hivehost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ikns88 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:31 am

i also want to know wich orb and jewel to put in starhawk warp blade.

^^ i got it by killing diablo in destruction

ikns88
Hivehost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gekko64 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:12 am

for mystic orbs it's generally good to get to 350% enhanced damage/defense before applying others. nice drop on that starhawk Wink

Gekko64
Hopeless

Twinktwat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ikns88 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:19 am

ty ^^ but i need like life by something ( leech or striking or after kill )

ikns88
Hivehost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gekko64 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:29 pm

well, bladestorm is mainly magical damage and I'm pretty sure life leech doesn't work with that ( physical only ) . so go with either life on striking in melee or life on kill.

Gekko64
Hopeless

Twinktwat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Malah on Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:52 pm

Are you using Spiral Dance or Bladestorm; are you gearing for rainbow damage or physical damage; what charms and non-set items do you have to pull from; what is your skill setup?

Melee Sorc set is relatively unimpressive compared to a mix of TU's, crafts, and Runewords, but I also had a specific build in mind and was willing to put in the time to put it together [Crafted Warp Blade, Astarte in a high rolled armor, ect]. If you have Starhawk I would start looking for elemental equipment to supplement it and then fill in the holes around it with defense. You still need to keep a magic nuke of some kind on hand (Is Disintegrate still a thing?) or a physical sword on switch to deal with elemental immunes at a reasonable rate [Ex: Neon Fiends].

Easy runewords with a bit of farming:

Helm - Eidolon [Taha] (Defensive juggernaut)
Belt - Nero [Auhe] (Damages)

MO %ED into a 50-60% roll superior belt with lucky bonus on and your defense will skyrocket in addition to PoF on Nero doing noteworthy damage.

Cauldron, Pentacle, and CoG pieces of the set can be retained for the %DR boost and their stats until you get replacements; I would personally keep an eye out for a Stormflyer Kite Shield because that Forked Lightning proc gets things done. Linga Sharira [Auhe] or Dragonheart [Kra] in a MO/Superior rolled/Luckied Ceremonial Armor will most likely take care of any problems with physical defense unless you run into a particularly nice SU, but I would hold onto that set bonus until you have an upgrade in another slot as well.

There are numerous options for Boots and Gloves. Ignoring the standard pieces that you probably don't have, I would go for crafts. I personally use a Hymn amulet to stay alive combined with Baneblade's LoSiM, and there are numerous items with Life on Striking in Melee or Life After Each Kill; go find them in the docs if you want to go fish. If you really get into trouble that's what moon cookies and Baneblade's giant velocity bonus are for.

Starhawk lets you get away with essentially patching your gear together out of scrap as long as you can keep yourself alive; it's essentially a build unto itself as long as you've got some charms to fill in itemization holes and basic defensive gear with some mild support items. It's the physical builds that have to work for it.

Malah
Shredder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ikns88 on Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:13 am

kk first i use this for skills

Skills are pretty easy too.
-max Moonstrike, Baneblade and Warp Armor
-20 points in Familiars
-1 pt Esu and Nova Charge
-The rest in Bladestorm and Living Flame, set according to your playstyle

i use the melee sorc set (+tu6 gloves and belt) and i have now 5 charms (not including sunstone and lvl 90 charm).I also have deadmans hand Su in stash but i dont think that they are better then toorc's gift gloves Tu6.I dont really know wich shrine to use to craft melee sorc item.

idk how to take pictures of my item stats.^^
Auhe and taha runes are not easy to get haha.

On boss i use bladestorm.I also wanted to kknow wich is better between spiral and bladestorm.

ikns88
Hivehost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gg2 on Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:22 am

I can't give you much advice, but I would craft some dex gloves with stormblast proc.

gg2
Scaled Mutant

Marco's Favorite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum