Baal: Heroic shield on destruction?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Baal: Heroic shield on destruction?

Post by Major Cooke on Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:47 am

When did this happen? Also, those shardspawns are WAAAAAAAY to damn hard to kill on Destruction difficulty!

No matter what kind of strategy I do as paladin... Holy or unholy, caster or melee, I just cannot beat them. :S Help appreciate here please!

Major Cooke
Darkwarden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Baal: Heroic shield on destruction?

Post by gg2 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:01 am

Use the Force.

gg2
Scaled Mutant

Marco's Favorite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BASED_GOD on Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:12 am

@Major Cooke wrote:When did this happen? Also, those shardspawns are WAAAAAAAY to damn hard to kill on Destruction difficulty!

No matter what kind of strategy I do as paladin... Holy or unholy, caster or melee, I just cannot beat them. :S Help appreciate here please!
what gear are you using?

BASED_GOD
Ancient Fungus

I'd rather be a Devourer!
TGGood None

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Lucci on Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:32 am

Please achieve -199% enemy resistance of the element you use, for example if you are unholy melee of blood thorns, you have to reach -199% EFR in order to remove heroic shield easier. Then you can defeat Baal in a few seconds, minutes depending on your power and skill. Moreover, if you can achieve some amounts of slow target Baal will be like a sweet kitty.

Last edited by Rob Lucci on Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rob Lucci
Dark Lady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chickenfeeder on Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:18 pm

I 've just found this today, sure is annoying, but I think the painful part is in throne room where you get slow and - 50 max res, when you get into baal room there should be no more problem since baal die very fast. As i remember there were only 5-6 shardspawn, it looked like when you kill them all baal lose his res, although they are kinda thick. Can you post here your gear and build? I think killing those fat guys isn't a problem for an unholy casterdin, hit and run if needed, they are not too fast, trust me when I took them down and run back I saw baal was already died, I had not tough him, so I'm not sure if he die when all shardspawn die or his life is so poor that he couldn't even take an auto hit of the thundergod (nearly no dmg) with snakestance.

chickenfeeder
Fairy Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum