Possible future live stream/lets play

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Possible future live stream/lets play

Post by Thall on Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:03 am

I know I've streamed in the past, even though it was fun at the time, looking back at it, it was awful. I have been mulling an idea around in my head for a while, I think it's pretty good.

I want to do a stream or let's play where a lot of the decisions are made by the community here on the forums. I want people to come up with the character I play and the build I use and weather I play fully untwinked or twinked. If the community demands it I will probably cave and do it!

Here are some rules that I would prefer people to stick with.

1.) They should be unorthodox but playable from the start (if that's even possible  Thinking )
2.) They should be as entertaining as possible
3.) They must be as creative as possible!

I'm really looking forward to hearing the suggestions (if there are any  Praying ) that you lot have. After a few days or if I get enough suggestions I'll create a poll to decide what I'm going to play so that it's not me picking the easiest option it you guys being sadists while getting to have a laugh at me.

Thall
Bloody Butcher

We March For Macragge!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible future live stream/lets play

Post by axios on Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:12 pm

go melle something since you're that tall you might be intimidating so that's a +.dragon pala sounds fun go for it

axios
Slain Soul

weaK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixRising on Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:25 pm

i'd say go melee assasin, then switch to Tantrum bowsin later, that is normally immensely fun Very Happy

or go melee sorc, with the mo "teleport when struck" on some shit, just for lols Very Happy

PhoenixRising
Heretic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thall on Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:38 am

I'm quite glad to see that no one has been posting here since it actually seems that my laptop might be broken, it's been doing "system repairs" for the last three hours and it seem like its probably just deciding that its going die.

Thall
Bloody Butcher

We March For Macragge!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thall on Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:01 am

Yup, computer is broken. If a moderator sees this thread can you please lock it/delete it thanks.

Thall
Bloody Butcher

We March For Macragge!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum