Question about Morphing and the Spirit Crusher SSSU

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Question about Morphing and the Spirit Crusher SSSU

Post by xenest on Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:53 am

Is it just me or is having the ability to morph into a suberbeast on any class (via the unique maul) pretty cheesy and makes the paladin's uberskill not so unique? Not only that, but it doesn't look like suberbeast has that "only allows melee/buff/debuff" lockout on it. So bow users would be able to morph into suberbeast and have so much extra damage and insane attack speed.

Also, what happens if already are morphed into something (death knight, trap rat, etc) and the suberbeast CtC procs?

xenest
Ent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question about Morphing and the Spirit Crusher SSSU

Post by Vullara on Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:12 am

If I remember right the superbeast morph lasts a very small amount of time when its cast from a proc.

Vullara
Core Lord

TGBest None

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by grimjerk on Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:54 am

For the second part of your question, you morph into the superbeast, use all of the breakpoints thereof, but you retain the ability to use any of the skills that require the original morph. At least that is how it used to work. I think.

grimjerk
Prince Albrecht

Grumpy Uncle Grimjerk knows best!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tencanek on Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:52 pm

I believe if superbeast morph procs, it will cancel your previous morph so you will be forced to recast it again. Only difference in that is pig curse from porkchops, which is actually debuff and not morph.

tencanek
Dark Lady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whist on Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:14 pm

as far as I remember superbeast on ctc lasts like 10 seconds. Nothing cheesy about it really (and even quite useless IMO)
I remember someone wanted to use this as prebuff item on last ladder and was quite disappointed (was it Xin? don't remember...)

whist
Nihlathak

Huehuehue™

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xenest on Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:03 am

@whist wrote:as far as I remember superbeast on ctc lasts like 10 seconds. Nothing cheesy about it really (and even quite useless IMO)
I remember someone wanted to use this as prebuff item on last ladder and was quite disappointed (was it Xin? don't remember...)

Fair enough. That makes sense, would be dumb if you can prebuff with superbeast on any character.

xenest
Ent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum