Wichywind barbarian

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wichywind barbarian

Post by MUS01 on Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:39 pm

Hello fellas. After a long time playing (and reaching a plateau effect with my fortress barbarian) I've checked my stasch, and I've found this SSSU bull shield giving Wichywind oskill. So, now I need some help for create this monster. Yor help is wellcome.
I see 2 possible ways for create the char, 1 of them taking in account the -%DR from the oskill. In any case, the barb will need negate the -%DR, so having high defense is a no brainer. Barb also has TS, giving 3 seconds of stun, and TG giving aditional stun every 15 secs or so. All in all, barb can use that oskill many pros and a few cons.

1-BS+NW+SG=If you use BS, maxed BS, you can negate the -%DR with the aditional amount given from stance. In short, you can spam wichywind all time whitout care the -%DR. Also you will have some elemental damage thanks to NW. SG is mandatory, like is the other defense buff for reach at least 500k. For heal, the tu sword with IF will be used after battle or in battles...
2-KS+RM+SG= In this way, the defense amount will be great, reaching nealy 800k-1M. The elemental damage is given from KS. Maybe you will have a maxed ES as synergie to KS, so you have a heal resource if you take damage. You can't negate the -%DR given for the oskill in this way, so reach 50%DR is highly recomended.

For optimus usage of SG, you will max or give at least 20 hard points to WC. OFC, TS will be higly used in the char for safety purposes...(more in a build in comparison to the other build).

For the weapon I have some problems. In a firt moment, I think in use my old favourite weapon, TU Balanced axe with double mystic orb efec AND oiled with greater luck oil, for solve AR problems, reach the 100% CB limit in almost the weapon, and have some LAK(meh). However, the blast wave proc on kill seems to no go well with wichywind.
Other option can be a crafted knife(like grizzb nephalem nuke barb) with arrow or knive on striking amd moed for CB. Lastly, the double mystic ob efect TU GLaive(with fortress on kill) can be taked in account.

So, I wait for coments and help.

MUS01
Burning Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wichywind barbarian

Post by templar on Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:46 pm

Bear stance allows only melee skills => can't use with wychwind, which only leaves you with 2nd option

templar
Clawstorm Terror

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wichywind barbarian

Post by hellgrind on Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:56 pm

I would go something like this:
Skillplan WWbarb (Barbarian, Ultimative XIII)
or this:
Skillplan WWbarbv2 (Barbarian, Ultimative XIII)

1. Lion stance for mooooar dmg !! bear for dr (10 points i think will be good to counter -dr from lion/ww). For the gear get as max dr as u can get + def +tons of ctc on striking/kill.
2. Get KS helm and get -100en res. Stampede for -en phys res because we are focus on ele dmg but phys dmg can be really good with nice weapon. Ts with ss for crowd control.

hellgrind
Burning Dead

Not so well known...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum