Ultimate Quest!

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ultimate Quest!

Post by romanN1 on Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:07 pm

"You just startled her!"
Yes, this topic is about the one and only startled witch(bitch xD). Hard uber, difficult to reach her if you don't know what you're doing and if you're not patient and all that stuff. I personally think that everybody know now how to easily reach the 3rd level and how to reach her through all the other deathstriking witches...There is a varriaty of methods for different characters but due to cooldown of most teleport spells you still gotta be patient and skillfull to succed. Well the topic doesn't refer on methods how to reach her but how to kill her. I've seen several topics and 2 videos (the only ones on youtube) on how to kill here, but what I'm asking is, do you guys think after your years of experience in median xl that there are other possible builds (for other characters) to kill her? I mean it's obvious how but I've only seen discussions related to assasins. Do you think the sin is the only character that has the possibility of killing her while simultaneously facing the nests and zealots? Share your knowledge and creativity and maybe we could find other methods/skillplans/builds for other characters to kill her Very Happy.

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Re: Ultimate Quest!

Post by MUS01 on Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:29 am

@romanN1 wrote:"You just startled her!"
Yes, this topic is about the one and only startled witch(bitch xD). Hard uber, difficult to reach her if you don't know what you're doing and if you're not patient and all that stuff. I personally think that everybody know now how to easily reach the 3rd level and how to reach her through all the other deathstriking witches...There is a varriaty of methods for different characters but due to cooldown of most teleport spells you still gotta be patient and skillfull to succed. Well the topic doesn't refer on methods how to reach her but how to kill her. I've seen several topics and 2 videos (the only ones on youtube) on how to kill here, but what I'm asking is, do you guys think after your years of experience in median xl that there are other possible builds (for other characters) to kill her? I mean it's obvious how but I've only seen discussions related to assasins. Do you think the sin is the only character that has the possibility of killing her while simultaneously facing the nests and zealots? Share your knowledge and creativity and maybe we could find other methods/skillplans/builds for other characters to kill her Very Happy.

Lazy chars can do the job... I think fortress barb can do it, with quick fingers and lots of skill switching..At least old fortress... In this days is dificult keep the speed of those skill swith with timered skills...Basically ranged chars, cause melee will be really hard...

MUS01
Burning Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 on Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:37 am

It could be a possibility if you cast fortress and have 100 OW items on you, most simple from butcher charm + hammerfists(50% ow) if i remember well. I remember that for this you also need some magic resist to support that tremor. But what would you do with the nests and zealots? It would be a solution to just spam fortress like crazy and wait for the witch to pounce to purify her ?

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by MUS01 on Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:58 am

Fortress is for apply OW, and at the same time, some crowd control dealing damage in the area...Also yoou have melee skills for more speed cleaning from the area... Timer of fortress don't lock Purify. However, I have a fortress barb with NW as uber, but I never try the witch before... My sugest is search for lazy builds, like ATMG sin or so for crowd control...At moment, there is only a Stoya's vid defeating the Witch...and it was filmed with assasin.

MUS01
Burning Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Lucci on Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:30 am

There is another video, not from Stoya, for v6b version:

Rob Lucci
Dark Lady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 on Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:32 am

Yes, I've seen this one too before. I've mentioned earlier about only 2 videos. In this one Rob posted, that player had same (_)(_) at a point to just strike the witch continuosly.

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by BASED_GOD on Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:53 am

@romanN1 wrote:Yes, I've seen this one too before. I've mentioned earlier about only 2 videos. In this one Rob posted, that player had same (_)(_) at a point to just strike the witch continuosly.
hello i'm rob

BASED_GOD
Ancient Fungus

I'd rather be a Devourer!
TGGood None

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 on Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:04 pm

@BASED_GOD wrote:
@romanN1 wrote:Yes, I've seen this one too before. I've mentioned earlier about only 2 videos. In this one Rob posted, that player had same (_)(_) at a point to just strike the witch continuosly.
hello i'm rob

Hello rob! I'm roman! =)) Btw i really wanted to see the continuity of your untwinked journeys Sad.

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 on Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:11 pm

So well today I just made a gear check on startled witch with my amazon to see how things go. As expected i passed the first 2 levels and the witches towards the center of the level 3 map with my eyes closed, i managed to easily kill nests and zealots easily with my pouncezon using great hunt, but she instead...well...INSTAGIBBED! xD My build is Slaughtered rw, gehenna, natasha (allmost perf +4, -50, +5, 8% dr), dementia, demonic, knight's grace, badmoon, adrenaline rush. Obvious i have to make some changes, maybe gear up some magic resist, hammerfist gloves for OW, huge DR, defence, a shield for block maybe and some crafted boots with wirlpool for the nests and zealots i think. What do you guys think?

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by BASED_GOD on Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:41 pm

@romanN1 wrote:
@BASED_GOD wrote:
hello i'm rob

Hello rob! I'm roman! =)) Btw i really wanted to see the continuity of your untwinked journeys Sad.
i might just start again!

BASED_GOD
Ancient Fungus

I'd rather be a Devourer!
TGGood None

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum