D2 clicker

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

D2 clicker

Post by Swoosh on Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:55 am

I'm trying to install D2 clicker with D2SE and it is being a pain, I would prefer to refrain from reinstalling my D2 game just to get this 1 program to run since I would need to dig around for my disks and cd keys. Does anyone else use this program with D2SE and able to give me a hand?

Swoosh
Djinn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: D2 clicker

Post by PhoenixRising on Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:48 am

i use it with D2se regularly. What is not working and what have you done so far ?

PhoenixRising
Heretic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:46 am

@Swoosh wrote:I'm trying to install D2 clicker with D2SE and it is being a pain, I would prefer to refrain from reinstalling my D2 game just to get this 1 program to run since I would need to dig around for my disks and cd keys. Does anyone else use this program with D2SE and able to give me a hand?
Try minimizing the D2SE window as small as you can and it should work. That was the problem I was having.

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Swoosh on Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:22 am

It's as small as possible and I am running it in windowed mode so I could use the text match option, but when i start the .exe file the black pane comes up and says to push any key to continue i push a random key and no matter what i push it freezes and i have to try again but to no avail.

Swoosh
Djinn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vladnow on Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:44 pm

I believe you just have to run it as an admin and in xp sp3 compatibility mode, I had the exact same problem and I BELIEVE that's all I did to fix it.

Vladnow
Quill Bear

TGBest none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixRising on Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:03 pm

compatibility mode is not necessary. Run it as admin, and when the black panel comes up, leave it. Then switch to D2se window and click on the ground somewhere, then the black panel should say "Connected". Then you can use D2clicker... although remember this: Its darn near impossible to close unless you close down D2se first, so for gods sake: First close d2se, then d2clicker xD

PhoenixRising
Heretic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Swoosh on Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:16 am

Awsome, thanks got it to connect.... now i gotta figure out how to make it work... lmao

Edit: is there anywhere that tells me the txt commands to use for the matching feature?
I want to match -enemy fire resists i believe 20% is cap
fire spell damage, any decent amount
3 to all skill
ctc doom when you kill an enemy
and anything else i find to be usefull on a melee unholy fire paladins amulet lol

Edit: ok i think i got the text right,
match:doomwhenyoukill
AND
match:+3toallskills
AND
match:20toenemyfireresist
AND
match:30tofirespelldamage

thats my match specifications.

but I start the autoclick it clicks 4 times or so and then stops beeps a few times, 3 i think with no properties matched?

Swoosh
Djinn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ticktick on Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:02 am

you gota mouse over the item that you are rerolling otherwise it can't read the text

Ticktick
Desert Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by looney-toons on Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:20 pm

when I want to gamble amulets I watched the video. i watched it gamble but will it also sell the items or is that left up to me? and also if it sells items then if i want certain mods on the ammy to be left in inventory how to set those? for instance i want these specific mods
1 to banish
3 skills
50 poison length reduced.
how would i state that or what do i need to do?
if i have to sell the ammys it gambles then it is no big deal.
also do i need to put clicker into my d2 folder or is it ok left on desktop?

looney-toons
Living Flame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zimqo on Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:29 am

@looney-toons wrote:when I want to gamble amulets I watched the video. i watched it gamble but will it also sell the items or is that left up to me? and also if it sells items then if i want certain mods on the ammy to be left in inventory how to set those? for instance i want these specific mods
1 to banish
3 skills
50 poison length reduced.
how would i state that or what do i need to do?
if i have to sell the ammys it gambles then it is no big deal.
also do i need to put clicker into my d2 folder or is it ok left on desktop?

Well if you want specific stats on an amulet i suggest you either use oil of renewel and do it manually. Or you can use the d2 clicker to look through the stats you want when you kill the dragon on destruction etc. There is a video for that also

zimqo
Cog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum