[v6e] Tanya, the Sorceress

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [v6e] Tanya, the Sorceress

Post by jukeey on Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:59 am

I wrote this document for "detailed ubers" on request; not only "ditto", "oskills", "lucky hits", "possible", "run?" and other casual comments. (Dimitry, i read every line in Macro's guide.)

The exact value of average damage not interested, if bigger than 40k, but i written in Astrogha section: "30-45k enough" and "easily 50-70k". So i have higher damage of course, but less enough almost everywhere.
But exactly, displayed damage of Forked Lightning with my base equipment:
---33-50k in town, without any enhancers
---40-59k with my familiars (always summoned and immortal!!!)
---44-66k if i use bloodlust from Circe runeword on weapon switch
---57-86k if i drink elixir of power
---possible over 100k if you make better items with summon acid fiends, summon shadows, totems, more lightning enhance and other abilities; but not needed. Fire spells possible a slightly higher displayed damage, but not significantly; and lightning proved to be better, most of situations.
---Of course, i have some "reduced enemy lightning resistance, exactly 174. Frost spells enough strong with 1 point against lightning immunes, or use crafted boots/gloves with various "oskills".

One more thing: Forked Lightning better most of situations, but some bosses easily instakillable with 1pt Thunderstone. If you respec for thunderstone, or use all available lightning enhance (or you have patience and time to crafting 1-2 days), you can instakill either non-purify boss; but masskill not really good with Thunderstone. So stay with Forked Lightning as maxed, or try without warp armor and max both, but im not recommend.

Ice elementals? Omg, Dark Edyrems in Judgment Day cant kill one of my elementals, example, this quest extreme easy with sorc. Toraja, rush to totems in Kurast, survive ratfinks in Sewer Level 2, etcetera. Almost anywhere safely can walk naked if summon forward some elementals, and required only 1 skillpoint. Warp armor granted more defense with low-defense items than Snow Queen, and avoidance. 500 regen with Living Flame? Not really enough in Maggot Lair or Ureh, and elsewhere not really useful, cause enemies fast dead, or elementals protect you. A crafted orb with eagle stance easily granted ~1000 regeneration, if you need.

I tested detailed Macro's build, and i can easier, safer, and particularly faster complete most of ubers with my own methods, without sacred items and luck...

jukeey
Gloom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:11 pm

dude i finally got time to read ur post, and yes, i think ur idea is great, i might try some since i just start from begining again, but marco's tanya is not ur kind sorceress, he wrote specificly in the beginning of his guide that he is trying to make a not so common sorceress, so please pay some respect and post ur idea in general discussion

make another guide in someone else's guide is very rude

wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce on Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:14 pm

@jukeey wrote:

I tested detailed Macro's build, and i can easier, safer, and particularly faster complete most of ubers with my own methods, without sacred items and luck...

if you think like this marcos guide has worked perfectly, a guide is not written to just get copied, a guide is an inspiration Very Happy and it should cause you to determine your own flavours

RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:16 pm

wow roll u got 5 badges now, congrats Clap Clap

wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce on Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:17 pm

and only 196 posts away from my 6th^^

RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:26 pm

@wow123400 wrote:wow roll u got 5 badges now, congrats Clap Clap
Yup and he deserves them all. By far one of the most informative,active and best playing guys here on the forum. Also a class act. I'm always learning something new when Rolls posts something. Cool

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:41 pm

@jukeey : well mate you are right about some parts, esp i think same for living flame its really lame passive compare to snow queen and warp armor... but marco went diff way and thats why his guide is different than yours like your char is different than marcos... we are not talking about fully effectiveness here, if it comes to effectiveness probably

ice&light = light&fire > all others...

btw when tempest is there i see ne reason to game most laggiest spell forked lightning as main skill, lmb -> tempest rmb -> stf you can farm all over the world eyes closed Smile well like my this ridic comment lols, the way you talk is pointless about X char is better than Y char..

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:05 am

@wow123400 wrote:dude i finally got time to read ur post, and yes, i think ur idea is great, i might try some since i just start from begining again, but marco's tanya is not ur kind sorceress, he wrote specificly in the beginning of his guide that he is trying to make a not so common sorceress, so please pay some respect and post ur idea in general discussion

make another guide in someone else's guide is very rude

Cheers!

I wrote this document for "detailed ubers" on request; not only "ditto", "oskills", "lucky hits", "possible", "run?" and other casual comments. (Dimitry, i read every line in Macro's guide.)

You missed the part where this guide doesn't even describe uberquests.
The guide is focused on teaching player mechanisms of skill usage so they use it on their own later.

Its simple, if you're using summons / light , then its a different build. It's like going into a meleesin guide and saying my throwsin is better so here this is how you do everything with throwsin and blabla. I said several times that ltng+fire sorc is stronger caster-wise, which is additionally quite obvious. But this guide is about NOT using lightning and avoiding the obvious best combo, because lightning spells are retardly boring and uninteresting if you ask me, compared to cold, strategies provided by StF and abyss add a lot of diversity to the gameplay.

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:50 am

Shatter the F Up is the shit!

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jukeey on Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:19 am

"lightning spells are retardly boring and uninteresting"

My first sorc is fire, i think a more spectacular the fire spells; funny when i cast flamestrikes with 200% cast rate and some manaregen, i like.

But playstyle difference:
-cast flamefornt as crazy or cast forked lightning as crazy
-sometimes cast similar frost spells or "oskills" with both build
this is great difference, yeah

more boring if i hunt with fire pellls for some boss, and easier die repeatedly

jukeey
Gloom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: