Yshari Sanctum: ALL the bosses guides?

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yshari Sanctum: ALL the bosses guides?

Post by Major Cooke on Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:56 pm

Okay, I have a feeling we're going to be covering these topics over and over again as I happen to get through them. I've made the switch to an unholy caster paladin currently, not sure how I'm supposed to cope with Andariel's insane healing rate and she's only immune to poison.

I'd be appreciative if I could not only get hers, but also the rest of the bosses down as to who does what. I know that Scourge is great at handling her massive amounts of poison though...

Major Cooke
Darkwarden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yshari Sanctum: ALL the bosses guides?

Post by Quirinus on Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:03 pm

If the healing is natural, ow.
If its natural or spell, nightmare works in most cases. (You can get it as a proc on taking damage on an amu)

Iirc, yshari diablo can be fought using high fire absorb (people used skin of kabraxis armor i think).

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Cooke on Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:05 pm

I'm thinking she's probably going to be just like Mephisto; his was something else, I think life on hit AND natural regeneration? I don't know.

Edit:

Yep, she regenerates beyond being nightmare cursed.

Major Cooke
Darkwarden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by archon256 on Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:31 pm

@Quirinus wrote:If the healing is natural, ow.
If its natural or spell, nightmare works in most cases. (You can get it as a proc on taking damage on an amu)
Lifeblood isn't blocked by Nightmare. That's the spell Jitan uses.

archon256
Amazon Warrior

I Am Someone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Cooke on Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:32 pm

Turns out she heals on hit, and has natural regen. I can shut down the natural regen but nothing else. Man I wish I had the Dragon's Star right now... One scourge with Rathma's Chosen and it'd be over by now.

Major Cooke
Darkwarden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:14 pm

@archon256 wrote:
@Quirinus wrote:If the healing is natural, ow.
Lifeblood isn't blocked by Nightmare. That's the spell Jitan uses.

Weird, last few times i tested the nightmare proc on jitan, he didnt heal. But yea, thats why i said it works in most cases, not all. xD

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Cooke on Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:30 am

I wish it did. I'm stuck currently with Dreamswayer tier 6 for getting nightmare to proc, that's by just whacking her repeatedly with it but it's not proccing nearly enough to be useful for me. So, I need more suggestions. I'm capable of outrunning her plague avatars, and even when I get poisoned I'm fast enough to outrun her and recover in a corner. I just want to kill her and get this over with... I'm already fearing my luck against the iron giants.

Where's a Deathforce when one needs one?

Major Cooke
Darkwarden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MUS01 on Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:33 am

All that bosses, except BAAL can be easyly defeated. My fortress barbarian does it, before XIV and the NW buff... OW works nicely with them, and SB does the job wwith BAAL... With ANDY, and those fucking golems (white heroic shield golems) I use flame front in a first stage when I think: I will play by barb as a caster... and I kill them... BUT, I change my weapon to TU Balanced axe mo'ed with %AR, (reaching nearly 50k of AR) and I don't use anymore the spells... The problem was basically AR... Lastly, I must drop my Greg silent scream gloves(bugged in the change form XIII to XIV with no text in them), so I useHunter's set with 20k of AR... My barb was raped... the problem : AR.... 20k is a must for hit bosses 35k is ok...

About Jitan and Nightmare: The curse negates Lifeblood ONLY if Nightmare is casted BEFORE Lifeblood... I tested that in old versions with my FS x bow necro... If my Rhatma Priest cast Nighmare in Jitan after he uses Lifeblood(you can see the animation), then Jitan regenerates , however he was stunlocked by RP...If Rhatma Priest cast before Nigmare (purple Jitan) and he uses Lifeblood after being cursed with Nightmare, he can't regenerates HP...

MUS01
Burning Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Cooke on Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:36 am

Okay, sorry but I need a few translations on some things because I'm still not familiar with acronyms... Can you clarify the following?

NW
OW
SB

Other than that I think I get what you're saying.

EDIT:

I've got over 60k hit rating.

Last edited by Major Cooke on Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Major Cooke
Darkwarden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:37 am

@Major Cooke wrote:Okay, sorry but I need a few translations on some things because I'm still not familiar with acronyms... Can you clarify the following?

NW
OW
SB

Other than that I think I get what you're saying.

EDIT:

I've got over 60k hit rating.
Nephalim Weapons
Open Wounds
StormBlast

Last edited by GregMXL on Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down