Some questions

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Some questions

Post by Ixim on Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:52 pm

Ok I am not that new to the Median. I used to play it way back when there weren't skill trees at all and skills were just messed up. The things I am looking advice for are:

-I play diablo exclusively on hardcore, solo mode. The recent one shots are rather aggravating. Witches are ok(they are glowing like Empire State lol), but the barrels, the act 2 sewers etc are just too much. Not to mention the obligatory dark stalker mention. They one shotted because I couldn't see the glow because there was shit all over the place(Carpet of spiders, lowered gamma settings, frigid sphere, etc) and because of those same effects I couldn't hear it as well. Any way to disable it? In short any way to disable all the one shots(I wouldn't upload that anywhere, I Know the rules)? Uberquests are ok-I don't even plan to play them anyhow.

-Trap assassin is O.o. She couldn't kill a shit on /players 8(no, I am not cheating by transfering items-well I do on casters but it wouldn't help anyhow). Everything past the blood moor is just impossible for her. Buff that skill tree please? First skill I am not even sure how it operates(is it bugged?), the delayed ones are weak as fuck, ...? What gives?

-I don't Know if I should even be playing median in the First place. Why? It changes the vanilla game too much and requires FAR too much attention and time. I am currently in the middle of replaying all the ARPGs as to sort of review them for myself. And I obviously can't compare D3 or DS or Sacred to Median. But the problem is...vanilla D2 is boring as fk. No challenge, no joy of execution(no better way to explain it-D2 is TOO item oriented), too little enemies etc. But I don't want oneshots as well(this kinda makes HC pointless). Some ancient version of median maybe? Maybe I should just continue to the next station(DS)?

Anyhow, a big thanks to you all. I've been a long time fan of Median and I half expected to see Laz involved with the D3, but ofc not! That's why it turned out as sucky as it did Very Happy

Ixim
Glowing Fungus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some questions

Post by Metalistas on Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:17 pm

You said you are new. Then read the docs, read the forum topics. Adapt, improvise, overcome. Win. There is no easy way or free lunch here. Hard work, persistance, open mind leads to success.

Metalistas
Goliath

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by titan015 on Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:46 pm

Playing hardcore is not encouraged, so yes I think you should move on to DS(whatever that is).

titan015
Darkwarden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:09 pm

Trap assassin is O.o. She couldn't kill a shit on /players 8

yeah, you shouldn't be playing median, if you add me on candy crush i can give you a few lives

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gekko64 on Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:15 pm

median is not hardcore friendly at all, if on top of that you insist on playing on players 8 you're gonna have a bad time Very Happy

Gekko64
Hopeless

Twinktwat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pa5call on Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:17 pm

Your main skill is immortality here... Wut Only few are chosen to succeed...Mr. Green Angel Tough life?   Mr Green

pa5call
Cathedral Drow

TGGood 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:25 pm

@Ixim: You is in da wrong forum, breh. Median is like crack. I couldn't keep myself away even if I tried.

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Str0b3l on Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:29 pm

hmm seems like your not entertained enough with closing topics these days cmon people greg is bored

Str0b3l
The Butcher

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Big Ouchy on Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:36 pm

See? Even seasoned veterans think trapsin blows donkey dick. Razz

The Big Ouchy
Bear Shaman

More brilliant than Chuck Noris!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Soponator on Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:38 pm

oh look another "tell the modder what to do" thread... anyone in for some beer and pizza?
btw, marco is very generous in giving lifes in candy, i assure you.

Soponator
Baal

Hairy Ass Argentinian
TGGood 125

View user profile http://www.medianxl.com/t4645-bienvenidos-al-foro-oficial-de-med

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum