Act 2 Level challenge 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Act 2 Level challenge 2

Post by Renzoken420 on Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:58 am

Read the earlier post that it was kind of buggy. Tried doing exactly as the last person was told used the book of summoning multiple times and even tried all 4 corners. When that failed I left and reloaded the game, nothing. Even tried switching difficulties and trying, again nothing. Was wondering if this is currently on the list for a fix or something or if anyone found a workaround. Thank you in advance.

Renzoken420
Kill Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Act 2 Level challenge 2

Post by archon256 on Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:49 am

I managed to do BRC (summoning Butcher and King Koth) this morning on XIV using GregMXL's advice. What you need to do is stand right by a wall and surround yourself in summons (easier in a corner, I guess). Or you can do it in the open if you have a ton of summons and reanimates around you (easy for me, being a necro).

If that doesn't work you can always switch back to XIII for the challenge (which is what I did for LC2 a week ago). Just make sure you don't have any Shrine Vessels on your char or in your stash, or the game crashes on loading. If you have to put some away in your shared stash, you'll have to rename the stash and play with a new empty stash.

This is a known bug and ought to be fixed in the next patch.

archon256
Amazon Warrior

I Am Someone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Act 2 Level challenge 2

Post by otaru1921 on Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:26 pm

Go to Patch XIII for this challenge.
http://www.moddb.com/mods/median-xl-ultimative/downloads/median-xl-ultimative-xiii

otaru1921
Desert Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum