Short Questions Thread

Page 11 of 100 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 55 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread

Post by Quirinus on Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:37 pm

On a related note, kambala, it's crashing for me as well (just the OT, XIV), but I have a huge shared stash from like v7 or something. I removed all yshari items and some of the changed items/charms, but it still persists. Empty shared stash and naked character works. I'll try to figure out which one it is exactly when I get some time and motivation.

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bzrk on Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:45 pm

@Quirinus wrote:On a related note, kambala, it's crashing for me as well (just the OT, XIV), but I have a huge shared stash from like v7 or something. I removed all yshari items and some of the changed items/charms, but it still persists. Empty shared stash and naked character works. I'll try to figure out which one it is exactly when I get some time and motivation.

well actually I don't have any yshari items. the item I was wiping MO off before it crashed was a pair of crafted boots.

bzrk
Mangler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gekko64 on Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:21 pm

Any suggestions about which uber(s) to farm for ssu heavy boots? I've been doing duncraig runs and found some much rarer stuff but still no lifecrushers. Possibly not tran athulua, i already have the trophy so not much motivation to go there XD

Gekko64
Hopeless

Twinktwat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Soponator on Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:29 pm

khalimgrad is a good place to farm with fast killers. you need a little tankiness to survive the lantern archons and reflexes to avoid punishers, but its a very fun spot to farm.

Soponator
Baal

Hairy Ass Argentinian
TGGood 125

View user profile http://www.medianxl.com/t4645-bienvenidos-al-foro-oficial-de-med

Back to top Go down

Post by Gekko64 on Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:36 pm

That should do, thanks! No lanterns in omega and my zakarum ear only got 6% aa so I need to farm that place anyway Smile

Gekko64
Hopeless

Twinktwat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kambala on Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:30 pm

@bzrk wrote:
@kambala wrote:
@bzrk wrote:my median xl offline tools aren't working anymore. Earlier, I was wiping off some MOs from my items. The first time I did it, I saved, and it was fine. The second time, when I realized i can erase some resis and orb more spell damage, I erased the 4x to cold resis and 5x to poison resis, then I saved, and the program crashes. Now, it does not run anymore. I double clicked on it as usual, nothing happens. I restarted my computer, still the same. Can anyone help?
can you load your character in the game? do you have any item from new (XIV) Yshari set?

Holy shit I can't. The game said something to the effect of "some items in your character stash in incompatible, if you are using plugy please check" or something like that.

EDIT: I'm still using ultimative xi
send me your broken character (.d2s file), meanwhile you can recover him from backup
@Quirinus wrote:On a related note, kambala, it's crashing for me as well (just the OT, XIV), but I have a huge shared stash from like v7 or something. I removed all yshari items and some of the changed items/charms, but it still persists. Empty shared stash and naked character works. I'll try to figure out which one it is exactly when I get some time and motivation.
maybe good old Valthek Blade? Smile send me your stash, I'll find the bad item much quicker

kambala
Follower of Akarat

View user profile http://worldofplayers.ru/forums/769/

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatWhite1712 on Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:12 pm

Secret End Game Content Online or Offline?

GreatWhite1712
Ice Clan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Soponator on Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:30 pm

its a secret

Soponator
Baal

Hairy Ass Argentinian
TGGood 125

View user profile http://www.medianxl.com/t4645-bienvenidos-al-foro-oficial-de-med

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatWhite1712 on Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:41 pm

Oh'boy i love secrets!

GreatWhite1712
Ice Clan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatWhite1712 on Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:43 pm

Why Does a Throwsin Feels So So Weak But Yet i Do Fair Dps

GreatWhite1712