Short Questions Thread

Page 6 of 100 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 53 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread

Post by romanN1 on Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:11 pm

@Kaljurei wrote:
@romanN1 wrote:A little help please...I'm a moron and I can't understand a thing. I've made a sky siege treewarden with the next build:
GEAR: sky spirit, natasha's legacy, demonic touch, dementia, knight's grace, 2x bad mood, dyers eve, locust hive.
STATS: enough str for gear, rest dex
SKILLPLAN: smax treewarden, circle of life, force of nature, goodberry, lifeshield. Rest of points into elfin weapons.
So, I eat a goodberry with bryn celli du staff, i switch the staff with an axe to activate treewarden form, then i tap W to switch to valkyrie's prime and locust hive. When I attack my mana goes down like crazy and the biggest problem is that the 1500 LaeK from circle of life doesn't work Neutral. Can anybody make me understand what is actually happening? Neutral

*EDIT* looks like it doesn't work even if I use pummel :\

Read the skill description on Circle of Life. Think for one minute. If you still don't get it then god help you i.e click the Spoiler.

Spoiler:
Circle of Life grants Life After Kill, not Mana after Kill. You need an item with Mana After Kill or Mana Leech to get back the mana you spend.

The mana leech problem is secondary...The main problem is the Life after kill...it's not functional.

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaljurei on Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:11 pm

My apologies then because I have no idea.

Kaljurei
Darkwarden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pa5call on Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:48 pm

@zaphodbrx wrote:I've a question to ask about Kabraxis. According to the docs, I'm supposed to find a 'pillar of skulls'. I looked about everywhere in the black road but didn't find it. I did find the seals of frost, hell, etc. but as I understand it those come in the second part of the quest. Or so the docs imply..

Evil or Very Mad …looks like U have no idea what you’re looking for  Twisted Evil 
 Evil or Very Mad ...be careful, as those unwary who found it never returned to tell the story of what horrors await there Twisted Evil

pa5call
Cathedral Drow

TGGood 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wizinjsh on Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:09 pm

How big is the chance to reroll double orb on t6 shield(or any other weapon, armor)?

Is it 2 arcane crystal + enchantment + weapon?

wizinjsh
Hemoplague

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pa5call on Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:39 pm

U can get double mo bonus only on weapons with the mystic orb sold in town called “Luck Trial”. The chance is 2%, so if it fails with unique weapon, U’d have to repeat the crystal+rune recipe and apply another mystic orb again… Or simply use shrines on sacred yellow items and the double mo bonus is guaranteed every time even on armor…  Thumbs Up

pa5call
Cathedral Drow

TGGood 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wizinjsh on Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:26 pm

@pa5call wrote:U can get double mo bonus only on weapons with the mystic orb sold in town called “Luck Trial”. The chance is 2%, so if it fails with unique weapon, U’d have to repeat the crystal+rune recipe and apply another mystic orb again… Or simply use shrines on sacred yellow items and the double mo bonus is guaranteed every time even on armor…  Thumbs Up

Yeah but i`m only level 60 so no shrines for me at the moment.

And i don`t understand anything about crafting Very Happy

In this guide - http://www.medianxl.com/t3401-mxlu-xi-dsrn-a-necromancer-guide

How do i make that javelin? I have one javelin with 3 amazon skills. So what do i do next? Continue to renew?

wizinjsh
Hemoplague

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pa5call on Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:42 pm

Use yellow(rare) javelin and green (renewal) potion in your cube… Try the lucky orb once U quite like the re-roll.. The skill U are after no longer works as it used to... Try xbow instead  Shhh 

pa5call
Cathedral Drow

TGGood 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wizinjsh on Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:44 pm

@pa5call wrote:Use yellow(rare) javelin and green (renewal) potion in your cube… Try the lucky orb once U quite like the re-roll.. The skill U are after no longer works as it used to... Try xbow instead  Shhh 

Which crossbow?

wizinjsh
Hemoplague

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by archon256 on Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:09 pm

@wizinjsh wrote:How do i make that javelin? I have one javelin with 3 amazon skills. So what do i do next? Continue to renew?
I'm doing that build right now. That proc is very very rare unfortunately, especially if you want to get a javelin with high damage as well (%ED, +flat damage and procs).
I suggest gambling a rare javelin with a level 120 char and then renewing it until you get that stat. You will need many rolls to get it, but luckily all you need is gold and time.

Also I suggest running max Fireheart totem alongside that skill. I leveled as a Totemancer until I was able to use Death Shards and my killspeed fell significantly when I respecced to it, even though I was using a lot of TUs with flat damage. So I respecced again to half Totemancer (max fireheart totem, no stormeye or frostclaw totem) and half Death Sharder (max famine, max dragonfire oil) and it's worked out great. The Totems kill most things for you and generate a lot of reanimates to tank for you, and you can blow up corpses while the totems are firing for extra damage or killing fire immunes. You'll still have plenty of corpses to Death Shard provided you cast Sacrifices away from the direction the totems are firing in (or they'll end up using all of the corpses for their reanimates).

You can also use the Devil's Fang Totem oskill on Hellspeak TU nec shield for even more corpses and reanimates.

archon256
Amazon Warrior

I Am Someone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mustafa2812 on Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:09 pm

There are a few articles in the LFAQ thread that are under "Required Reading" and "Recommended Reading" that I would love to get a hold of but it looks like the links are dead. Does anyone have a copy of these documents?

mustafa2812
Sasquatch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 100 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 53 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum