Short Questions Thread

Page 81 of 100 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82 ... 90 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread

Post by whist on Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:42 am

@iomanip wrote:How do I kill Arihan in the Triune? I tried to lure him to the other guy, and they seem to dislike each other, but the big guy doesn't take any damage.

Thank you,
io

Make sure you re-quip the tome of possession when you die. The book applies an aura to allies, and therefore Arihan when he is charmed, that gives -100% avoid. Arihan has 100% avoid, so without the aura active on him, he will avoid all attacks from the messenger. So you need to re-quip the book whenever you die (so that the aura is re-activated).

@Str0b3l, Lol'd

whist
Nihlathak

Huehuehue™

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iomanip on Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:47 am

Aha! I'll try it, thx!

iomanip
Que-Hegan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zaphodbrx on Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:17 pm

Hi there. I'm trying to kill Kabraxis with unholy caster.
Stats look ok, 40k avg mindflay, -200 elr, 13.5 k hp. Problem is, I die within 2 seconds.

He teleport on top of me, surrounds with a massive amount of skeletons, I try to teleport out but I can't, because so many things are hitting me and his faster hit recovery is not good.

I am using imperius set. Despite 35% avoid, I think that might not be good gear for this quest.

zaphodbrx
Bane Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Istaryu on Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:29 pm

Unholy palle doesnt have a way to clear the mass off skeletons in 1-2-3 seconds, thats the problem

Istaryu
Curst Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skroting on Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:11 pm

I seem to remember it being possible to craft set items, chaos recipe or something? How would that work with chaos now reducing ilvl with 1% per roll? what iLvl does the sacred item have to be to be able to roll a set quality?

Skroting
Daystar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 on Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:13 pm

Try with holy melee using retaliate and coloseum

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Post by Soponator on Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:19 pm

@Skroting wrote:I seem to remember it being possible to craft set items, chaos recipe or something? How would that work with chaos now reducing ilvl with 1% per roll? what iLvl does the sacred item have to be to be able to roll a set quality?

It was possible untill now that the recipie lowers the ilvl. by doing that, the ilvl jumps from 120 to 99 instantly, so you skip any chance to get set/SU as far as i know. so... farm.

Soponator
Baal

Hairy Ass Argentinian
TGGood 125

View user profile http://www.medianxl.com/t4645-bienvenidos-al-foro-oficial-de-med

Back to top Go down

Post by arcology on Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:29 pm

Can anyone give me the approximate damage formula of cryo beam? It's only available as oskill from a paladin SU, don't have a paladin. Will be very grateful!

arcology
Onyx Knight

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zaphodbrx on Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:01 pm

@romanN1 wrote:Try with holy melee using retaliate and coloseum

Hmm ok.. Wasn't impressed by holy melee the last time though. I did the dragon stuff.. without it, retaliate seems too unreliable.
What about unholy melee ( blood thorns / mathael set ) ?

Also I was under the impression that Kab was too difficult for melee characters?

Other than paladin I also have barb and sorc, but neither are at max signets ( like my paladin is ). I tried abyss sorc with chronofield already, and didn't get good results ( mostly getting trapped by bone prisons, also mana issues ).

zaphodbrx
Bane Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skroting on Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:59 pm

@Soponator wrote:
@Skroting wrote:I seem to remember it being possible to craft set items, chaos recipe or something? How would that work with chaos now reducing ilvl with 1% per roll? what iLvl does the sacred item have to be to be able to roll a set quality?

It was possible untill now that the recipie lowers the ilvl. by doing that, the ilvl jumps from 120 to 99 instantly, so you skip any chance to get set/SU as far as i know. so... farm.

yeah, kinda figured as much, was just hoping i was wrong Razz found about every set, with the exeption of the "specials" and ofcourse the light sorc set, which i play :p

Skroting
Daystar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 81 of 100 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82 ... 90 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum