Short Questions Thread

Page 86 of 100 Previous  1 ... 44 ... 85, 86, 87 ... 93 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread

Post by pa5call on Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:03 pm

@romanN1 wrote:The idea is to oneshot him...What char do you use?

FireSin  Cool   -can do moar dmg with forked lighting instead -maybe? Never tried though.. However, my problem persists on instant initial traps.. And, as U’ve suggested, looks like them summons are causing it  Salut

pa5call
Cathedral Drow

TGGood 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gekko64 on Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:34 pm

how does the laz charm look ingame? a friend showed me his and instead of +50 damage it lists both +50 min and +50 max damage. I'm trying to figure out if he got it legitly or not :/

Gekko64
Hopeless

Twinktwat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 on Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:38 pm

@pa5call wrote:
@romanN1 wrote:The idea is to oneshot him...What char do you use?

FireSin  Cool   -can do moar dmg with forked lighting instead -maybe? Never tried though.. However, my problem persists on instant initial traps.. And, as U’ve suggested, looks like them summons are causing it  Salut
Try an electrofield sin with -199 elr and aş much lsd% aş possible. Prespam electrofield sentry and summon, afterwards hope to oneshot :-D

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Post by Boxgap on Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:28 pm

i need help setting up to play on servers , please any 1

Boxgap
Shock Stinger

TGGood 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Str0b3l on Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:41 pm

to help id the prob

@Boxgap wrote:
@Str0b3l wrote:
@Boxgap wrote:what file is it?

dont remember the name just double click the files you have in your unpacked median folder, should tell you that server is added

ok on realm list it now says tsw2?

is that right?

but when i click connect is ays unable to properly identify application

Str0b3l
The Butcher

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boxgap on Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:42 pm

huh?. do you have team veiwer?

Boxgap
Shock Stinger

TGGood 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boxgap on Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:46 pm

is the realm meant to be TSW2?

if so i get unable to properly identity application error

Boxgap
Shock Stinger

TGGood 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vladnow on Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:23 pm

Halt
Expression: Unrecoverable internal error 025e3776

I've googled a bit and don't see a solution to this.

It happens when i try to save/exit a game in single player.

Here goes! I can make a game, than just save/exit without a problem.
I can make a game, go to stash, save/exit without a problem.
I can make a game, go to stash, go to shared stash, save/exit without a problem.
I can make a game, go to stash, go to shared stash, go to page 2 of shared stash, save/exit without a problem.

HOWEVER...if I make a game, go to stash, go to shared stash, go to page 3 of shared stash(I have a bunch of CHARMS on this page), it causes that error when i try to save/exit(it also has happened twice while killing the "physical" miniboss in Kabraxis uberlevel, but I can't replicate this).

Now for the fun part! If I remove 5(ANY 5...horazons focus, soulkeeper, laz charm, etc,etc,etc...just any 5) it lets me save/exit the game normally. So it's like there isn't a problem with a single charm, are there too many charms on screen or something?

I can reproduce this by adding more charms to that page and using a different character as well.

EDIT: It appears that after looking at that page, if I die, it causes the same HALT error as well(with 02b13c55 instead). *rolls eyes* This is silly.

Edit #2: It does this in: XIV, XIVb, and XIII.

Edit #3: If I move these to the personal page, it behaves the same way. So I don't believe it's a plugy issue, perhaps it is though, either way it's really annoying to have the game crash when I die. Sad

Vladnow
Quill Bear

TGBest none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 on Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:47 pm

You use PlugY... right? run it as administrator. The page 3 bug is extremely weird tho... what version of diablo and plugy are you using, does the error occur only at page 3? or does it happen at page 4, or any page with the same charms?

This is either a plugy error, or you reached your stash size limit, or some other weird unidentified bug.

Can you try with different 1-slotters? Fill a page with jewels/rings/gems/runes/ammys to try and repeat the error. It shouldn't be a stash size limit if you actually put the items in SHARED stash, but you seem to have mentioned it. Or maybe you're using some god-knows abandoned, outdated plugy version. use plugy 10 on mxl 1.13c (or 1.12a if you need multires) anyway the first solution should work.

"it does this on XIV, XIVb, and XIII" How about XII? XI? X? v7?

Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

View user profile http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vladnow on Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:11 pm

I do run plugY as an admin. I am using 1.12a, but only plugY 9! Will update this and see if that fixes it.

The error can occur on page 4(Or on non-shared stash page if I move the charms to one of those pages). Am in the process of killing tal rasha a bunch of times and filling a page with scroll of kings, to see if brand new charms still do the same thing.

A page full of arcane crystals/gems/runes/whatever does not cause an issue. I can't imagine i'm anywhere near a 'stash size' limit, I only have like 20 unique/set items, a bunch of charms, and the gems/runes/crystals/a few other small things.

I never played XII or older of Ultimative so I don't have a patch for them, and I'm not going to download one just to test that. Sad

Vladnow
Quill Bear

TGBest none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 86 of 100 Previous  1 ... 44 ... 85, 86, 87 ... 93 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum