Short Questions Thread

Page 91 of 100 Previous  1 ... 47 ... 90, 91, 92 ... 95 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread

Post by romanN1 on Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:00 pm

For the boss is just basic purify strategy...If you can easily beat BLaz and SWitch, then you surely can beat this one...

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Post by CrasherX on Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:52 pm

Hey guys. I have some questions about my parasite nec.
I am now dest. The mobs going fast down, but i have trouble with standing stable to some attack. Idk why. Have max res, max block, enough ATR. Today ive MO my Gear with +90% FAR. IT helps alot to survive but some attacks kill me too fast.
1. Question: How can i get mor survive abillity? CLR, Spell debuff reduce, uninterruptible attack? Or have you even better suggestions for parasite nec?
2. Question: I am starting now to farm Charms. Can you tell me about stable gear for it? I use Chillspine SU Scythe and Maggotspawn Shell SU Armor. Haareis for life and LL, Featherclow Gloves for ias, atr. Wormtounge Belt think it procs with wpn and armor, Wake of.Destruction Boot for res and FSD. Ring of Truth, Angel Heart Amu.
3. Question: witch MOs i should use for the parasite nec?
4. Questions: Any other good to now tips?
Thank u guys. Greez CrasherX

CrasherX
Blood Stone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 on Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:01 am

Sbs armor and tzeentch rw for weapon

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Post by CrasherX on Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:11 am

Yeah dude, i just say ill start to farm. I dont belive that i can do Fautzn jet for the Runes.

CrasherX
Blood Stone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chickenfeeder on Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:35 am

Craft jewel with life on striking in melee (nih runes), melee nec's power depent much on this

chickenfeeder
Fairy Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chickenfeeder on Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:38 am

Also try to roll a rare boots pair (craft is better) with whirlpool oskill, it's a very good melee skill in late game

chickenfeeder
Fairy Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by arcology on Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:09 am

Does reanimate damage have a set base or does it vary? If I reanimate something like necrobots or firebloods, will they do massive damage like the actual monsters?

arcology
Onyx Knight

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by archon256 on Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:50 am

@arcology wrote:Does reanimate damage have a set base or does it vary? If I reanimate something like necrobots or firebloods, will they do massive damage like the actual monsters?
Monsters have high HP and low damage in comparison, its the reverse for players.
So reanimates do low damage to other monsters unless you have some way of giving them player-like damage, and they have a way of rapidly dealing said damage. For the former you have stuff like barb stances, the doom curse, bloodlust, mark of the wild, burning veil, dark power etc. and for the latter you need reanimates that attack a lot like traprats.

archon256
Amazon Warrior

I Am Someone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zaphodbrx on Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:37 am

Reanimates do next to no damage for the most part. Even Quov Tsin reanimate with his wtfbbq beam of death has trouble actually killing monsters.
On that note I've wondered if the QT reanimate has a heroic shield. I think he does, because I've seen ubers like BPR and Assur struggle to kill him.

zaphodbrx
Bane Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by arcology on Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:29 am

I'm aware that monsters generally do low damage relative to players. That wasn't the question. Btw, necrobots hit for around 5k, and fireblood boulder around 20k per second, which is pretty significant if reanimates do the same damage as the actual monster. Bolded is the question.

arcology
Onyx Knight

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 91 of 100 Previous  1 ... 47 ... 90, 91, 92 ... 95 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum