Short Questions Thread

Page 96 of 100 Previous  1 ... 49 ... 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread

Post by pa5call on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:57 am

@Str0b3l wrote:someone made a collection of old documents iirc

U might be right there...  Wink How did U know its the International Integrated Reporting Council (iirc) where they've stored the collection though? Bouncing Mr. Green

pa5call
Cathedral Drow

TGGood 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chickenfeeder on Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:00 pm

I don't get it, you want a list of change of that ver compare to the older ones or a completed document?

chickenfeeder
Fairy Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 on Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:20 pm

A full doc of that version like the actual 2.92 one with cube recipes and all that stuff...For example I don't see any oils and catalysts here and i don't know if they drop or not, or if it is a different cube recipe for arcane shards etc.

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:00 pm

@whist wrote:Did anyone ever test the bonus from Tran Athulua on The Sleep? I've finally managed to get a sleep charm and a second TA trophy after a long time (and after trading a few high valued items), to end up seeing it apparently doesn't work Hitting a Wall 

The charm states I should be getting a strength damage bonus of 201% and a dexterity damage bonus of 1643% (which would boost my damage quite a lot obviously), and yet my damage doesn't change at all. I tried re-equipping the charm, re-equipping my weapon, nothing works...

All that time and those items wasted  Evil or Very Mad 

Aaah, I think there are 2 mods that add str/dex bonus, one is displayed as white (or added to the white one on weapons), and the other is blue and is listed below, along with the other blue mods.

The bonus from TA trophy is white - maybe it should be blue to work. I'll post it in the bugs topic.

@romanN1 wrote:Anybody have 1.A9 docs? Can you post a link please?

This might help:
http://www.medianxl.com/t4038-legacy-docs
http://www.medianxl.com/t84p10-median-xl-documentation-english-chinese

Along with checking the posted change log and comparing.

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by manafire on Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:15 pm

Is it possible (great way to start a question Sad) for a new damage type (as in the potential one built off of the stamina drain stat) to also have a % chance of causing an array of status effects? Like, inherent in the damage type, not just in all the skills that use that damage type. So every X skill that uses the new element has a 1% chance to blind, 1% chance to freeze, 1% chance to charm, 1% chance to lower resist, 1% chance to amplify damage, 1% chance to doom, etc...

manafire
Fairy Witch

Belt (Sacred)
TGGood 40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whist on Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:31 pm

@Quirinus wrote:Aaah, I think there are 2 mods that add str/dex bonus, one is displayed as white (or added to the white one on weapons), and the other is blue and is listed below, along with the other blue mods.

The bonus from TA trophy is white - maybe it should be blue to work. I'll post it in the bugs topic.

Could be the problem. I remember I had MNX charm on previous ladder and a little bonus of 100% was enough to increase my max damage of at least 2000. The bonus was displayed in blue on this charm. And when we take a look at The Sleep, the damage bonuses are displayed in white (similar to how it displays on weapons), and my damage doesn't increase at all

whist
Nihlathak

Huehuehue™

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:34 pm

@whist: yea, if that's the problem it's easily fixable Smile

@manafire wrote:Is it possible (great way to start a question Sad) for a new damage type (as in the potential one built off of the stamina drain stat) to also have a % chance of causing an array of status effects? Like, inherent in the damage type, not just in all the skills that use that damage type. So every X skill that uses the new element has a 1% chance to blind, 1% chance to freeze, 1% chance to charm, 1% chance to lower resist, 1% chance to amplify damage, 1% chance to doom, etc...

I believe it can be done, but you should probably ask it in the modding subforum. Nvm, whist is here. XD

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by arcology on Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:59 pm

Do you have to purify before applying open wounds? What if you apply open wounds first?
Why does it work that way? (whatever the answer is)

arcology
Onyx Knight

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Soponator on Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:01 pm

you have to apply open wounds during the time purify is lowering the enmy's health. OW only activates while enemy health is actually lowering, so fo it to apply you need to purify first OR sustain the open wounds duration(use the same OW life loss to generate another 8 seconds of OW)

Soponator
Baal

Hairy Ass Argentinian
TGGood 125

View user profile http://www.medianxl.com/t4645-bienvenidos-al-foro-oficial-de-med

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:28 pm

^ yep

one little correction, OW can activate when you hit and the life is changed (so it can be activated even by the monster gaining life, as well as losing)

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 96 of 100 Previous  1 ... 49 ... 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum