Triune tips?

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Triune tips?

Post by romanN1 on Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:05 pm

The thing shooting Belial's nuisance is actually one of the bosses...Just dodge him and go further...he won't move...Go charm the other one and bring him to the other one...

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Post by Phuc Hung on Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:46 pm

I lured the boss to primus,they attacked each other but the boss not even droped a single hp?why?plz tell me@@

Phuc Hung
Blood Rogue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by amazon_fury on Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:16 pm

@Phuc Hung wrote:I lured the boss to primus,they attacked each other but the boss not even droped a single hp?why?plz tell me@@
You need to re-equip tome of posession whenever you die, that tome gives -100% avoid aura so the boss will be damaged

amazon_fury
Heretic

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinoy_Ako!!! on Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:09 am

Arihan can only be damage when he got burning animation (red sparkles in his body). Beware of his aura of souls when he got enraged, it can kill you w/o having him to hit you in melee.

Pinoy_Ako!!!
Fireblood

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zaphodbrx on Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:09 am

With 10k hp and 95% fire res I can tank meteors ( down to a sliver ) sometimes, and sometimes I get one shotted. So clearly they have a damage range ( but are easy to avoid ).

The boss fight is really frustrating. CoTH + burn attack + bats = wtf. It's like fighting Astrogha and Belial at the same time + mass blinking/ random teleporting. And somehow, I managed to get both the bosses on to the bridge area, still persisted for an hour ( best result ) but then primus got in front of arihan and then it became impossible because the bridge is so narrow and there is no other way to get across.

I think the avoid reduction aura works on your main character as well. So better not equip that tome until getting to the boss fight.

Btw melee won't work here, because SOME times you have to kill bats while naked. Chronofield + summons + abyss/thunderstone can do it ( sometimes even with CoTH on ). Melee? Not a chance in hell.

zaphodbrx
Bane Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zaphodbrx on Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:25 pm

Finally beat it using self MP cheese ( easy body recovery + free portal ). Still took about 2.5 hrs.

Concept is interesting, execution is not.
In order to bring it into line with other very hard/impossible rated ubers ( astrogha, vizjun etc. ), at least one of the following needs to be removed.
-Random blinking/ teleporting
-CoTH ( atleast remove the slow, or make it like the astrogha one )
-Life degen attack - make it so that it doesn't kill you when you are at 1 hp ( else CoTH+this = one hit ).

And for the level itself the spires need to have a better warning system, or less damage, and the walls should fade. And fix the entrance already. That is just ridiculously hard for no apparent reason. Duncraig like entrance would be good- small, yet with some space to back off.

Edit: And every single cycle I've found sucks monkey balls. In one way I am happy about it, as it means I won't be using them and the inventory will look a lot cleaner.

zaphodbrx
Bane Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chickenfeeder on Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:34 pm

I lost 10 mins charming ahrihan waiting him to follow me out of his room but he always turned back, then I let him chase me to the messenger and charm him, 10 mins more to figure out that I have to re-equip the book. ~30 minutes later after ~50 times die I brough ahrihan's hp to nearly half but he had got close to my town portal. Then I had to dodge those bats and lure him back to messenger and ~15 mins later I quitted in rage Sad( that curse of ahrihan is much more than a PITA, slowing, dodge-removing-reducing hp to 1, all the uber curse in one =.=

chickenfeeder
Fairy Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinoy_Ako!!! on Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:14 pm

Melee? Not a chance in hell!!! Lol.                                                      
Ive done the boss fight with a melee barb in 50 min, what you need here is strategy. No matter how strong your build or how great your equipment is, your just a noob at the wrath of the two boss here. You can't cheese the boss fight, love this uberlevel Razz

Last edited by Pinoy_Ako!!! on Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spacing)

Pinoy_Ako!!!
Fireblood

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VroaxE on Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:25 pm

@Pinoy_Ako!!! wrote:Melee? Not a chance in hell!!! Lol.                                                         Ive done the boss fight with a melee barb in 50 min, what you need here is strategy. No matter how strong your build or how great your equipment is, your just a noob at the wrath of the two boss here. You can't cheese the boss fight, love this uberlevel Razz

I agree with you on the "no cheesing", I don't say it's impossible but really hard to cheese this one. The only thing I don't like is that you finally get arihan to get close to Messenger and melee him, you stand a bit further to dodge Messenger's Life Degen missiles then suddenly kaboom! Random teleport on arihan that you have to find, relure to Messenger and charm again. The problem is that this last part is usually with you under CotH and trying to dodge missiles while on reeeeaaaaalllllllyyyyy ssssssllllllooooooowwwwww mmmmmoooooootttttttiiiiiiioooooonnnnn... This is what I hate about the fight. No matter how well you know it and how good your strategy is, you'll always have that random teleport crap once in a while... Well, I guess I hate randomness above all (that's why I don't like heroic mechanic while Purify bosses don't really bother me).

VroaxE
Heretic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinoy_Ako!!! on Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:03 am

you dont need to send him in melee range, as ive written in previous post Primus can damage and kill Arihan from afar. both of them has huge sight, they can detect you many yards away. you need to exploit it and use it to your advantage. if Arihan approach Primus in melee, you need to lure him back to you in safe distance. this is what i do to avoid more body bags,, Whistling

Pinoy_Ako!!!
Fireblood

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum