Path of flames O-skill?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Path of flames O-skill?

Post by Fumbles on Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:55 am

Just wondering where I can find the mechanics of Path of Flames o-skill. I also have other questions while I'm here. I'm really confused about how the "search" function works on this site, if i search for "path of flames", nothing in the search results comes up about the skill. I don't understand how the search box works on this site, nor do I wan't to ask anymore "stupid" questions, so I would appreciate some help here. Also, the community set belt says it adds (+10 to deva king?) I am aware that its a pally skill but is it available to other chars or do I need to kill dragon?

Fumbles
Mangler

TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Path of flames O-skill?

Post by VroaxE on Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:23 am

Maybe it's not completely accurate but Path of Flames acts a bit like cLoD Blaze (that leaves fire on the ground where you stand) except it creates flames around you when mobs are close. The dps is quite high so it's very useful.

For o-skills always check the o-skills section in the documentation, usually you'll find what you need.

If I'm not wrong the Deva King o-skill doesn't require you to kill a dragon to become active but it only buff dragonform so unless you can morph into a dragon one way or another it's not completely relevant. It should be 10-15 rising dawn instead but it's a bug because it was dropped before dragon-tree was made. You have to refind the belt to have one with the correct o-skill (same with SSU Gothic Shield that should have ctc searing glow but old ones have ctc dragonform in XIV)

VroaxE
Heretic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Path of flames O-skill?

Post by Fumbles on Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:54 pm

ok thx

Fumbles
Mangler

TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down