Median XL - Ultimative XIVb Released!

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Median XL - Ultimative XIVb Released!

Post by Metalistas on Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:57 pm

Is it random chance for a monster to have 1 assigned proc after death or chance for random proc after death ?

And why this was not in change log ?  Rolling Eyes 
Metalistas
Goliath

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by axios on Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:03 pm

bcuz hardcore a2 needed it
axios
Slain Soul

weaK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Soponator on Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:07 pm

@Metalistas wrote:They had some curse that would make your char change colour into bluepinkinish and small clowd appeared at your feat thus slowing your movement. Now it's a different story.

There might be more 'surprises' (ice clan in mind) along the way. I am palying melee barb/necro untwinked - many new things for me. Haven't seen so many morbid efects after mobs death since i played ranged and killed stuff from far. (checked docs multiple times to see if i am triping or not Very Happy)

There is no reason to whine. Just share your empirical experience and make some tips Wink

baah you are too pro. ever heard of pure yolo swag offensive? runspamkilldierejoin, kid. Razz 
Soponator
Baal

Hairy Ass Argentinian
TGGood 125

View user profile http://www.medianxl.com/t4645-bienvenidos-al-foro-oficial-de-med

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:18 pm

@Metalistas wrote:Is it random chance for a monster to have 1 assigned proc after death or chance for random proc after death ?

Do you even read?

Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Metalistas on Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:41 pm

I think i read to much Very Happy

The reason why ice clans got things like VodooShot on death is because a change on the skill/proc system.

A skill can be configured to allow it to exist as a proc, or not. What I did was set almost all skills in the game to exist as a proc. And this is why Ice Clans have vodooshot on death. They always had it, but vodooshot was disabled as a proc-skill.

I understand what is said here. I don't know if voodoo shot is the only skill for ice clan. Also i don't know if it is 100% to cast voodoo shot on death. If so, is same mechanism applied to other monsters ? Is there a list of those monsters + procs ? Or we suppose to discover while playing ?
Metalistas
Goliath

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by archon256 on Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:45 pm

@Metalistas wrote:I understand what is said here. I don't know if voodoo shot is the only skill for ice clan. Also i don't know if it is 100% to cast voodoo shot on death. If so, is same mechanism applied to other monsters ? Is there a list of those monsters + procs ? Or we suppose to discover while playing ?
He's saying these aren't intentional changes, they're a side-effect of the change he made to how skills are defined.

We can make a list of them as we find them, and if they're OP he can change them.
archon256
Amazon Warrior

I Am Someone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Soponator on Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:49 pm

Technically there is no change. what he did was fixing the "bug" that didnt allow that to happen. so it would enter in the "several other bugfixes" topic in the changelog (and taking into account that what he did was not MAKE procs, but ALLOW TO HAPPEN, he cant make a list)
Soponator
Baal

Hairy Ass Argentinian
TGGood 125

View user profile http://www.medianxl.com/t4645-bienvenidos-al-foro-oficial-de-med

Back to top Go down

Post by whist on Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:56 pm

Why did they have voodoo shot on death with ItemEffect set to 0 in the first place Thinking 
whist
Nihlathak

Huehuehue™

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VroaxE on Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:11 am

@Thomcore wrote:I think I found a bug with the RW Trishula. The maximum amount of money you can carry is 2 500 000 but this RW requires much higher repair cost despite of javelins don´t have durability.

The maximum amount of money you can carry is 2.5M in stash + 1.2M on char so 3.7M...

VroaxE
Heretic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vladnow on Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:03 am

^^^^^^^^^^^ is caused by something in brachy's place(if I had to guess, it'd be the untargettable ones, since it still says that after he's dead and they kept attacking me.

Annnnnnd a small bug. With shrine vessels, if you have one with 0 shrines in it, and add 1 shrine, it goes to 1 quantity. However, if it's at 0 and you add 2, it goes to 1 quantity. If it's at 0 and you add 3, it goes to 2 quantity. I didn't test any higher, since SHRINES ARE EXPENSIVE! Or because I'm terribly lazy. Speaking of lazy, these probably were already reported, I was too lazy to look through and see. Very Happy

Vladnow
Quill Bear

TGBest none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum