Noob Question

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Noob Question

Post by TheBigBoxMeal on Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:47 pm

So, my first character, a melee necro, is just not doing the trick more me so far. I'm starting to figure out that it probably wasn't the best choice for a first character. I want to start a character or build that's a little more noob friendly. I would like to know what character or build would be better for a noob with little gear, that can farm so i can actually build up some gear. I heard totemancer but i would like to know what you guys think  Very Happy. I might add that i've been playing on TSW so if you'd rather talk on there or play together my account name is thebigboxmeal

TheBigBoxMeal
Invader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Noob Question

Post by zaphodbrx on Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:57 am

Actually melee necro is very newb friendly!

Just get TU bonesplitter and keep upgrading it. Max famine, parasite, deathlord. That'll get you through hatred very easily.

zaphodbrx
Bane Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chickenfeeder on Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:39 am

melee scythe nec is one of the easiest char for getting through mainquest imo. If you are a newbie then All you need now is getting used to the item upgrading/farming and char lvling. Actually all char have the same basic ways to go easily early game: get the best weapon you can (for your build that's a bonespliter) by either gambling or picking, complete act 1 then come back and keep farming andariel untill you get an acceptable amount of gear (for melee nec there should be tu3 bonespliter)

chickenfeeder
Fairy Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBigBoxMeal on Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:56 am

Thanks for the tips guys Smile But I'm talking end game. my necro is 120 with the Rathma set and I just keep getting my ass wooped over and over x] I feel as though I'm made from glass x]

TheBigBoxMeal
Invader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zaphodbrx on Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:19 am

Rathma's set is awful. Throw it away.
It lacks DR, and the def is not too good.

I suggest Nih armor, Vith belt, witch hunter's hood and for weapon get one of the SUs or craft something nice.

zaphodbrx
Bane Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBigBoxMeal on Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:37 am

Well I have tathamet raptor but I don't see how the nih runeword is any better than the rathma armor

TheBigBoxMeal
Invader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum