Windows 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Windows 8

Post by randomrolf on Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:22 pm

Hi guys.
Here's the problem.

Im playing via d2se medianxl ultimative on my laptop (windows Cool quad core grafiks amd radeon 8330 HD

Im experiencing alot of laggs!! sometimes im standing next to nothing and POFF surrounded by evil assholes that wants to eat my alive..

This lagg is destoying my gaming feeling and everything!! and if i cant fix this then im not gonna be able to play anymore ( good riddance u think)

Well.

A little help , please?

randomrolf
Clawstorm Terror

Posts : 304
TGBest none
Country : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Windows 8

Post by Soponator on Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:18 pm

have you tried changing the graphics config? instead of glide try D3D or Ddraw. (D3D is ok, Ddraw sucks in my opinion)

Soponator
Baal

Hairy Ass Argentinian
Posts : 4939
TGGood 125
Country : Argentina

View user profile http://www.medianxl.com/t4645-bienvenidos-al-foro-oficial-de-med

Back to top Go down

Re: Windows 8

Post by Leerek on Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:22 pm

Try changing the Graphics config, but actually doesn't matter what pc you have, the game will lag with big groups of monsters ( Blame Blizzard )

Leerek
Doom Hunter

Posts : 43
Country : Argentina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Windows 8

Post by romanN1 on Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:07 pm

On my pc it isn't lagging at all Very Happy just sprite overflow...

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy
Posts : 3338
Country : Romania

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Re: Windows 8

Post by Aspirine101 on Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:03 pm

@Soponator wrote:have you tried changing the graphics config? instead of glide try D3D or Ddraw. (D3D is ok, Ddraw sucks in my opinion)
I'm sure the problem is he DOESN'T use glide. He didn't specify it.

Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
Posts : 8578
TGGood None
Country : Ukraine

View user profile http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Windows 8

Post by randomrolf on Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:15 pm

@aspirine101 wrote:
@Soponator wrote:have you tried changing the graphics config? instead of glide try D3D or Ddraw. (D3D is ok, Ddraw sucks in my opinion)
I'm sure the problem is he DOESN'T use glide. He didn't specify it.


Im trying to do the d2vidtest . And when i do i choose ddraw and i also have the settings ddraw in main d2se but when i do the vidtest again it's been reset to glide ?! And when i use glide i have el mucho laggoz.

I had the ddraw on my older computer and everything was as it was suppose to be Smile
But now whit this everything is like reading a book backwards and halvway thru the book you realise youv'e been blind since birth.
Oh well, Might get the old one working again Sad

randomrolf
Clawstorm Terror

Posts : 304
TGBest none
Country : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Windows 8

Post by randomrolf on Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:17 pm

@romanN1 wrote:On my pc it isn't lagging at all :Djust sprite overflow...



Well... erhm.. gratz!

What settings do u use?
If glide , could u send me the specifics?

randomrolf
Clawstorm Terror

Posts : 304
TGBest none
Country : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Windows 8

Post by romanN1 on Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:40 pm

U use glide with default settings...only thing i did is to set my în game lughting effects to medium

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy
Posts : 3338
Country : Romania

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Re: Windows 8

Post by Aspirine101 on Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:09 pm

@randomrolf wrote:
@aspirine101 wrote:
@Soponator wrote:have you tried changing the graphics config? instead of glide try D3D or Ddraw. (D3D is ok, Ddraw sucks in my opinion)
I'm sure the problem is he DOESN'T use glide. He didn't specify it.


Im trying to do the d2vidtest . And when i do i choose ddraw and i also have the settings ddraw in main d2se but when i do the vidtest again it's been reset to glide ?! And when i use glide i have el mucho laggoz.

I had the ddraw on my older computer and everything was as it was suppose to be Smile
But now whit this everything is like reading a book backwards and halvway thru the book you realise youv'e been blind since birth.
Oh well, Might get the old one working again Sad
You're not the only one with those problems and I've been wondering why in hell does that happen... ah well if only I could help mate.

Anyway, you say it's reset to glide, right? Try to right click everything in d2 folder and uncheck read only.
Then, right click d2se and your diablo exe AND RUN THE VIDTEST.exe and set "run as administrator" and compatibility mode windows xp

Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
Posts : 8578
TGGood None
Country : Ukraine

View user profile http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum