Interaction between minion's skill and +skill ED

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Interaction between minion's skill and +skill ED

Post by swizzlewizzle on Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:10 pm

Hello everyone, have two questions.

1) I know that the +elemental damage from kraken stance will pass through to retaliate attacks from the defender spirits.. but does +minion damage and +ed from auras such as bloodlust affect the elemental damage pushed out on the retaliate wave or does the + ED / + minion damage only effect the damage on the target of the retaliate? (If it doesn't, probably better for me to focus more on +skill to boost up kraken stance instead of +minion damage/ED if I am using kraken for the main portion of my minion damage)

2) The only skill that gives stance radius is the barbarian skill and barbarian only items, no? If so, why would any summoner besides a barb use kraken stance?

Thanks guys Smile

swizzlewizzle
Bone Sorcerer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Interaction between minion's skill and +skill ED

Post by The Big Ouchy on Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:31 pm

1) minion damage only affect the minions listed physical damage. Retaliate on defenders does 0 damage except for initial melee hit iirc so only kraken stance damage would work on retaliates. Bloodlust will boost the elemental damage from kraken stance but only on the initial melee hit once again meaning it wont boost the retaliate nova any.

2) You are correct however the sinwar necro shield SU gives points to spirit walk which gives enhanced stance radius. Also the set barb summoner heavy belt (the defender) gives some stance radius as well as having 4 pieces of the summoner necro set. An extreme endgame option would also be the startled witch charm with the judgement day trophy which also gives enhanced stance radius.

The Big Ouchy
Bear Shaman

More brilliant than Chuck Noris!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Interaction between minion's skill and +skill ED

Post by swizzlewizzle on Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:11 am

Gotcha.. so for a summoner barb it seems that direct +skills and hard points into stances might result in the best damage for minions.. do you think that preferring +skills over +minion damage would result in a higher amount of minion damage from the kraken stance when compared with straight minion +damage??

swizzlewizzle
Bone Sorcerer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum