difference between sp and mp about the items and the effectiveness of a build at the end

View previous topic View next topic Go down

difference between sp and mp about the items and the effectiveness of a build at the end

Post by willi.ramen on Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:38 am

hello guys

im asking you this because i know that im losing many items cuz im playing on sp,so i want to know if my melee necro will be more weak if i play on sp or in tsw ( im talking with end game gear of sp and the ones available in mp ),so will i have the same power as if i was playing on tsw?

and also,what are the best necro scythe available in sp (crafted and sacred unique)

thanks for your anwers Exclamation

willi.ramen
Cog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: difference between sp and mp about the items and the effectiveness of a build at the end

Post by Naabaanit on Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:27 pm

Honestly, there isn't much difference between the two besides a few secret items, maybe some freebies from the regular badasses of the game. There is also more lag on TSW than if you were playing SP, which limits the amount of procs and such you can use and so on.

Also, there is NO BEST ITEM but there are good prices and such. Cheap for melee Necro with scythe is a wierd crafted Necro-class scythe. Just experiment. I'm sure someone else can be more specific. I might add an edit with some items I found good.

Naabaanit
Bloodfire Rogue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum