Enchanting Crystals

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Enchanting Crystals

Post by Dehok on Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:25 pm

I've been farming the Eternal Ghost in The Void on the Arcane Sanctuary map and the Kurast looking maps for an hour and have yet to find a single Enchanting Crystal. Is it affected by MF or am I simply unlucky? Or perhaps I'm killing the wrong mob? I use dark summoning to summon more Eternal Ghosts, could that have an affect drops?

Dehok
Gloom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Enchanting Crystals

Post by Ben- on Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:31 pm

they have 0.27% chance of dropping i believe

mf etc doesnt affect it

Ben-
War Thug

British Gentleben
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dehok on Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:37 pm

This may seem like an odd question, but what color do they drop as? Like unique= Gold, Set=Green ect. ect.?

Dehok
Gloom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Soponator on Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:55 pm

they are orange and what you need is more players in he game. in xviii, the chance was 2%, dont lnow if it ws reduced

Soponator
Baal

Hairy Ass Argentinian
TGGood 125

View user profile http://www.medianxl.com/t4645-bienvenidos-al-foro-oficial-de-med

Back to top Go down

Post by Dehok on Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:58 pm

Thank you so much for the help!

Dehok
Gloom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce on Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:10 pm

i was farming with jun for 2 hours ( that was just one example ) ...we got 1 crystal yay Sad

RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben- on Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:11 pm

@Soponator wrote:they are orange and what you need is more players in he game. in xviii, the chance was 2%, dont lnow if it ws reduced

wat? marco told me 0.27 %

Ben-
War Thug

British Gentleben
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pixies123 on Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:20 pm

wat? marco told me 0.27 %

I want to ask if 0.27% is still valid in XVc Version or if it got changed after the general drop rate changes in XVc.
Furthermore is this the probability to drop an enchanting crystal if i kill an eternal ghost or is it the probability for the Treasure Class(selected after ghost kill) to drop an enchanting crystal (Ghost drops 2 guaranteed TC which contains at least shrines. Not sure if both can drop enchanting crystals(ghost can drop 2 crystals) or only one of those(ghost can drop at most 1 crystal)).

Thanks for your time

pixies123
Gloom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by evil_potato on Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:19 am

well, i've only ever seen 1 crystal drop at a time and it dropped instead of one of the shrines. I think droprate is closer to .27 than 2%. i can kill ghosts before broadside timer is up (6-8 seconds depending on spec) so that = 450 ghosts per hour at worst. I tend to find 1 crystal per hour which works out to .22%.

evil_potato
Bane Hunter

Evil Protato
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pixies123 on Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:08 pm

@evil_potato wrote:well, i've only ever seen 1 crystal drop at a time and it dropped instead of one of the shrines.  I think droprate is closer to .27 than 2%.  i can kill ghosts before broadside timer is up (6-8 seconds depending on spec) so that = 450 ghosts per hour at worst.  I tend to find 1 crystal per hour which works out to .22%.

I have a slightly better result tough my sample size is too low atm. So i was skimping through the TC of the Ghost. Now for a simplified version of the drop process.

Initial TC of the Ghost drops: weapon armor runes runes ShrineTC+ every of this 5 drops is guaranteed (100% each).

Now i take a closer look at ShrineTC+.

ShrineTC+ drops: Shrines Crystal Shrines EmptyTC with most likely 1 drop from group 1( Shrines Crystal) and group 2(Shrines EmptyTC).

So yeah, it looks like a Ghost can drop at most 1 Crystal per kill.

pixies123
Gloom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum