Proc coefficients

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Proc coefficients

Post by shemsuhor on Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:50 am

Do proc coefficients exist anywhere for median xl?
Just to be clear things like the number of times skills hit/can hit + if they have 0-100% chance to proc ctc/CB/OW/ect...
If anyone knows where i can find this information that would be amazing!
~ thanks

shemsuhor
Glowing Fungus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Proc coefficients

Post by Quirinus on Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:47 pm

1. use the short questions topic

2. for the number of missiles:
you can find most in skill descriptions
others you'd have to check in the MXL 2012 v005 or MXL Omega v003 files
test yourself
ask on the forum

3. for the number of times a skill can hit in one frame you can see it in the documentation --> Items --> Next Delay & WDM:
http://mxl.vn.cz/doc/

You're looking at the ND values there.

ND = Next Delay

Skills/missiles can have:
0 ND: meaning they can hit every time (if the chance to hit roll is successful, or if it's a spell)

OR ND > 0: If a missile with, for example, ND = 7 hits a monster, skills/missiles that have a ND > 0 (including the one that triggered it) can't hit that monster until 7 frames have passed (1 sec = 25 frames). You can still hit the monster with skills/missiles that have 0 ND during that time, though.

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Proc coefficients

Post by arcology on Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:38 am

Definitely wanting a skill (oskills, procs especially) calculator that shows damage (input char lvl, skill lvl, # hard points, energy bonus, spell damage), and uses MXL2012 skills.txt as the data set. I may take a stab at it if I can get time.. I've at least made progress in understanding the mod data  Very Happy

Btw, procs that carry weapon damage will also trigger things like crushing blow, open wounds, and 'on striking' (but not 'on attack') procs as often as your normal attack (so they can trigger themselves). Also everything in Quirinus' post.

arcology
Onyx Knight

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum