Defeating Kabraxis?

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Defeating Kabraxis?

Post by Major Cooke on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:47 pm

Okay. Considering I'm an unholy melee paladin, I know the following facts about Kabraxis:

• Don't fight with minions, as every time he kills one, he spreads this massive wave of what looks to be insta-kill poison... unless a source of Rathma's Chosen is available.
  • Don't stop moving, as his bone prison and number of minions summoned when he teleports is absolutely MASSIVE.
  • He's fucking fast.
  • Luring him to a fire shrine and discharging it on him will allow half the battle to be won.

Can anyone else give any ideas or tips on how to kill him?

Major Cooke
Darkwarden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Defeating Kabraxis?

Post by iomanip on Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:09 pm

Yeah, if you're going solo, don't try it with a melee char :p

iomanip
Que-Hegan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Cooke on Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:10 pm

So it has to be pretty much done with casting?

Major Cooke
Darkwarden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce on Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:24 pm

if you want to kill him as melee you need to always run and let him teleport on you => pray that you wont be stunlocked and then kill skeletons all the time and hope the on kill procs// bloodthorns or whatever will dmg kabraxis nearby.

Would rate it very hard

RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Cooke on Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:28 pm

So, don't strike him in melee? Just let the blood thorns do the dirty work? And don't run when he teleports on top? Because I was instantly annihilated by poison or something and couldn't even get a chance to react when he teleported.

Major Cooke
Darkwarden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iomanip on Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:39 am

I have only succeeded solo with one char; I levelled and kitted a bowzon merely for Kabraxis (hate plying them) after failing with unholy caster and sin(!).

Good luck though!

/io

iomanip
Que-Hegan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zaphodbrx on Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:28 am

Kabraxis is practically impossible with unholy caster as well, because you have no way to clear the mass of skeletons quickly.

After trying a bunch of things, I finally succeeded with a tempest sorc with chronosphere. And even then it took 1.5 hours with self MP cheese ( for body recovery ). Kabraxis is GAY. Atleast he doesn't heal himself.

zaphodbrx
Bane Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Cooke on Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:33 am

Well, I was thinking by acquiring gallowlaugh and gaining Quov Tsin reanimation from the ancient armor piece (or was it full plate mail?), it'll be possible to do some heavy damage against Kabraxis as he maintains a shield himself. Essentially let him do the kiting around the room, and letting him wreak havoc. His novas will destroy the skeletons, no doubt, and even if not, I figured I could turn my attention towards the skeletons. They could give a chance at spawning a few more quov tsins, and perhaps causing a chain reaction that would simply overwhelm Kabraxis and kill him after a while.

Major Cooke
Darkwarden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Istaryu on Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:34 am

With bowzon, its REALLY easy... just run in circles around Kabraxis, and spam barrage... barrage clears all skeletons and traps epic fast.
If you have the bow set, its rainbow dmg deals very nice dmg to the boss itself

Istaryu
Curst Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Cooke on Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:35 am

Sadly I have no bowzon. Don't think I want to go to the trouble of making one either, because I find a certain satisfaction in beating the living fuck out of every uber with my first and primary character, the paladin.

Major Cooke
Darkwarden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum