Suggest me a barbarian build for fauztinville.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Suggest me a barbarian build for fauztinville.

Post by zaphodbrx on Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:03 am

What the title says. I'm looking for a melee, preferably 2H melee barb that can do fauzt easily.
Kill speed is not too much of a concern, survival is.

For some reason, I thought using whirlpool and kraken stance with Jere Harash sword would be great here but it wasn't.

zaphodbrx
Bane Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggest me a barbarian build for fauztinville.

Post by chickenfeeder on Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:43 am

fauzt is, somehow, pretty similar to k3k, there is only 1 monster there that is immune to psn and that is the weakest, so if you can manage to survive there, snake + ts + sb may be what you are looking for, aside from this a dual wielder with 99999 proc is also good at fauzt.

chickenfeeder
Fairy Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zaphodbrx on Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:48 am

Well I tried my BRC ( terror fauzt ) build with Yaggai's Sagaris, Ancient hand helm and bear stance and it worked okay.

Then I replaced YS with Jere Harash sword and it worked fine again.

Main problem here is health recovery. LoSiM from hymn doesn't seem to be enough and I haven't really spec'ed for eagle stance. Currently using potions.

Btw, did drop rates of the robot bosses get changed? Top left dropped me 3 SUs, two of the others had 3 unique drops, and the other two dropped a bunch of runes.

zaphodbrx
Bane Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bettyrubble on Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:06 am

stoyas build immortal king does wellin there. whats the point though. I have done many of them looking for a godly ring and have never found it so destruction is a mute point in my opinion. if you are looking for umos do it in normal or terror mode

bettyrubble
Mahasattva

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zaphodbrx on Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:24 pm

Ok, I figured out the life recovery part. Equipped Toraja's champion gilded shield, and this has +10 life on striking which is carried by all the missiles of ancient's hand and heals up really fast in crowds. Jerah sword is now in 1 H mode but that doesn't matter too much.

After 3 runs, I can say that the boss on the top left definitely has bias for unique items. The rest drop uniques sometimes but mostly they drop a bunch of runes only.

zaphodbrx
Bane Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum