evidently i suck,

View previous topic View next topic Go down

evidently i suck,

Post by bettyrubble on Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:22 am

I have been trying vizjun with stoya's immortal king guide cept I do not have the hat he recommends and have been using a set hat from the set serpent for the on attack skill lornado. it does ok but not quite, so I gave up and decided to try to get extreme on defence and now have 3 million defence with bear stance. my problem is not fast enough to kill stuff. My other problem is that if I use mo's to increase attack speed and it does not work, I have no gear to replace what I have and am stuck with an item that does me no good. so any ideas would be much appreciated so I can get this charm. I think if I ever succeed in getting this charm I can get ureh charm as well because the trap me and I cant get past them and they just iniahalate me. but vizjun is my first aand formost trial. I use now the assault hat sssu along with Natasha armor and sssu boots and sssu gloves, arahim belt, also the war ax ssu ninn whatever its called. I don't know what to do and am frustrated because I have spend hundreds of hours tryin. any suggestions would possible be of help! sorry for my bad spelling and not being able to name all the items I use but I hope you know what I mean

bettyrubble
Mahasattva

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: evidently i suck,

Post by axios on Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:45 am

did you go full swag yolo offensive?

axios
Slain Soul

weaK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bettyrubble on Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:53 am

not understand full offensive? please explain! with stoyas guide minus the hat, I was all strength, this try with 3 million def I am all life. it seems that the all strength char was more better because I had speed and faster attack as well and could get a little farther in the task than I did all def. I was thinking if I could hit 4 million def I could just walk there slowly and kill whatever got in my face easily but I was wrong evidently because they body slammed my ass bad.

bettyrubble
Mahasattva

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce on Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:21 am

strength beyond strength + su labrys + ancients hand helm + bear stance + (demonic touch if you have it) is what makes vizjun a cakewalk

RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chickenfeeder on Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:32 am

So you want to farm vizjun or get the charm? If you want the charm just use wolf stance to rush to MCS and purify it, pick up the charm, SAE. If your char's been fully geared already and you want some more COTWs then consider some method to farm. vizjun monsters are very crowded and they respawn rapidly so as much killspeed as possible is good, in this case BS such since barb doesn't have good aoe dmg skill beside TS and SOR, you should use snake- kraken, walk straigh, when you feel there are enough monster after you, stop, TS+SOR etc then walk away, just repeat it, this will save you from encounter deathly mines. But beware, vizjun isn't a place to farm gear, the only purpose of farming there is some unique jewels, so it may not worth the risk.

chickenfeeder
Fairy Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by flubbucket on Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:27 pm

@axios wrote:did you go full swag yolo offensive?

Thank you.

Peed in my chair.

flubbucket
Necrobot

Creepy Old Geezer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bettyrubble on Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:02 pm

I just want to get the charm. I will give the lybrys a try. I assume I use it with shower of rocks with a low spell timer. I do not have the armor strength beyond strength, so I will use Natasha legacy, sssu greaves, sssu leather gloves, nero runeword belt, orc torque ring, banish ammy.
should I socket my gears with ohm runes for life? I could not get thunderslam timer below 4.2 seconds. so guess ill use it on switch.

bettyrubble
Mahasattva

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bettyrubble on Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:30 am

thanks to RollsRoyces advice I have since been able to conquer Vizjun.

bettyrubble
Mahasattva

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum