SCROLL OF NOOBS

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SCROLL OF NOOBS

Post by matis666 on Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:10 pm

How about new type of Pearl of Wisdom called Recipe Pearl or sth like it with a few hints for crafting...? Or to make first mob with 2 or so levels before maximum level for a Challenge to drop such Pearl saying "go immediately there and do that challenge"

matis666
Siren

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by taem on Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:11 am

Lol, that might be cool; a special item that, when cubbed with trophy "x" gives you the recipe for some secret rw or item or craft. Of course, it will be ruined in the first few days by cheaters, but its still a cool concept. I bet you could do this on realms and keep whats on the special item secret.
taem
Dark Nephalem

View user profile https://sites.google.com/site/monkeymeatsauce/

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:41 am

matis666 wrote:How about new type of Pearl of Wisdom called Recipe Pearl or sth like it with a few hints for crafting...? Or to make first mob with 2 or so levels before maximum level for a Challenge to drop such Pearl saying "go immediately there and do that challenge"

hints for crafting?
item + shrine = profit
????

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by archon256 on Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:20 pm

%chance effects on items are unaffected by +X to all/class skills modifiers

The maximum number of points you can put into a skill is limited by your character level. All skills gain 1 max level every 6 levels. Additionally, level req 1, 6, 12 and 24 skills gain 1 max level at levels 2, 7, 13 and 25 respectively. Certain items and reward charms also raise the max level of all your skills.

archon256
Amazon Warrior

I Am Someone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ohmarinus on Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:36 pm

I think people who don't read the faq should just go cry and go somewhere else instead of play MXL:U and before and now Sigma.

I think it's good the way it is, with the pearls, and maybe just put an item in the backpack to state that the faq came with the download or something?
Ohmarinus
Clawstorm Terror

Why u no mac for Sigma?!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phalanxia on Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:17 am

Perhaps explaining the exact difference from SU, SSU, SSSU, (or the Sigma equivalents)

This could be done either with a "pearl of wisdom" system.
Or you could have Unique Item specific Identify scrolls that actually show the Tier instead of players relying on an online list.

It would then be down to yourself if you wanted to add a tier of extra special rares with hidden properties.

I don't know if that is the kind of thing you want.
Phalanxia
Ice Clan

TGBest Transferred

View user profile http://rockstorm-games.net/dws/the-game/team/

Back to top Go down

Post by IVIike on Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:23 pm

a very usefull for newcomers is "Server lags dont complain about it"
or
Check www.medianxl.com for info/help guides and more"

"Sunny crys like a bitch"
IVIike
Horadric Mage

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Swoosh on Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:23 am

Pearls of wisdom where everywhere, dropped all the tine. Many things people ask are alreadyactually on them. I think the main problem wasnt the info given but how flippin many times you had to transmute the dang thing to read them all.

I did read it all but there was so much the next day i forgot some stuff and wasnt about to read a book again and flip pages till i found the one i was looking for.

And although i may not be dyslexic my girlfriend is and im sure theres bound to be others who play who are too, reading so much isnt easy for her.

Something thats helpful short but to the point is more useful imo
Swoosh
Djinn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BassToMouth on Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:55 am

- Wielding a staff/dual wielding results in faster cast frames.

- Special class-weapon attack modifier info:
  • Area of Effect Attack - adds 1/1 damage by a 5 yard radius 100% "on Attack."
  • Thunderfury - adds 3/4 WDM conversion to lightning - 50% on Attack.
  • Amazing Grace - grants 100% avoidance for 1.6 seconds on attack, 5% on Attack
  • Mega Impact - Alters enemy physical resists by -25 for 2 seconds, 25% on Attack.

- Gambling items gives an ilvl randomized between +-5 from your character level. Therefore gambling at cLvl 104 ensures you always gamble iLvl 99 items.

- Items dropped from Terror Act 4 Chaos Sanctuary and onwards will always drop as iLvl 99 items.

- Difference between WDM and spell damage - WDM = 1/3, 1/2, 3/4, 3/2 etc. modifiers where as something listed as Flat Damage (1552-2506) is considered spell damage.

- Different sources of poison damage stack when applied with WDM - the damage per second from each source is added together linearly. (More detailed explanation) To find out, take the "psn damage per second" from each source, add those together ("X"). Take the duration of each source of psn damage and get the average ("Y" e.g. [5 + 10 + 3] / 3). Multiply X by Y to get your real poison damage and duration.
BassToMouth
Mindless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum