Memories

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Memories

Post by mahitovec on Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:46 am

Post funny stories you remind which happened with you in d2.

Back in 2009 me and one guy decided to kill qt for first time. Took about ~3 hours to kill, tactic was rly legit. I ran next to qt and died. after that i navigated my ga'ing friend with Left and Right messages.

Few years later on hc, me and kiki decided to kill bartuc. We were preparing our crap before summoning (prebuffs, summons) and then this pro decided to use dark summoning instead of edyrem (similar icons). both died instantly xD

After buying random item (dont remember which) for 10 marksmans at 5. ladder's day i got suspected in duping by d2m admins. They locked my acc (filled with duped crap, like items with same stats on one char) to investigate. After some impressive researchers they gave me acc back

Got banned for dieing on wp. Got banned for using oskills.

Cant remember anything else atm.

ps:
ahahahaha k back in time when bloodzon was decent, me and kiki were doing something in open d game, when some random guy joined and started clearing tran with her zon while he wasnt even 120 and it was p3. We warned him twice atleast, but he didnt care and every time he found set or su he started to write random crap like "ohh what set is that and what char good for" etc and then suddenly he got 1 shot, just deleted like 100->0. dunno why but it made me laught so hard looooooool XXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd. Have no clue why i still remember this shit.

lol another coolstory about kiki. shortly before d2m stopped hosting median, kiki got banned for basically no reason which was common for d2m admins. after ban was over he went rampage and started some insane rage in chatroom which i had to follow since he is my homie. We were trashtalking for few hours (like real toxic shit, about aids, niggers etc) before we got banned. but it wasnt enough for him. He dld proxy to connect later again, to penetrate sunny anus even harder. i remember she stay whole day on d2m chat just to kick him out (was her day off)

roger federer

mahitovec
Shadowgate Totem

TGBest Transferred

View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/d0sm0t

Back to top Go down

Re: Memories

Post by MarcoNecroX on Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:25 am

since u mention kiki so many times, i remember when there was the prince albrecht bug on non-ladder d2m which would crash entire gameservers. So we started doing runs on it and everyone was being sent to channel like wtf. There started to be global messages about servers crashing and stuff. It was the day when we left there. were giving everyone sysop and make a great mess.  I remember I had an account with sysop to give it to any other acc if I needed, and sunny just kept removing it from me while I was adding it. eventually I started creating account names like OoOo00oOo0ooO (which is a lot harder to recognize ingame) just to troll her and make it harder to ban me. She even started flaming me while I was being polite but eventually I just got bored about it, but it was an epic day. Days after we all united to create TSW and still exists today, despite all the haters saying it wouldn't work etc  Cheers! 

i also remember not so long ago streaming MXL almost everyday. So many fun stuff happened, I wish the vods still existed. Best ones I remember -
1) randomly joking with rolls almost everytime
2) axios dying - also happened everytime - eventually he stopped using skype for less lag which is laaame.
3) stoya the pro not making it past act 2 hatred
4) me dying trying to cheese baal with ghost arrow
5) my veil king killing everyone in the team but me at andariel, but killing me back in act 4 (I didn't notice he was hostile..)
6) whist playing HC at all, dying before lvl 20, blaming his deaths on the fallen mafia, that was too good
7) sephiroth dogs barking  constantly on stream was also funny

other than that, every ladder reset was epic.

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mahitovec on Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:29 am

@MarcoNecroX wrote:3) stoya the pro not making it past act 2 hatred

hc astro easy

impressive botw ragequits every time he died  Thumbs Up 
also dat trashtalk by kingish after he got outraced by random totem nec @ ladder reset
1) take a lead
2) start wasting more time to chatting than playing
3) lose race
4) get mad and flame winner hard in /f m, eventhough you said you dont care about being first xD

mahitovec
Shadowgate Totem

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by taem on Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:40 am

Some funny things I remember:

1) On clod I only played HC, but my account name was, "YourDead_Meat" and my toon was "KneeDeepN_Meat" and when people tried to whisper me to pk some fool, they'd usually end up dying themselves to some stupid monster. Hilarious.

2) Once my friend bought a shit-ton of stuff off some item site before we got into botting and I was helping him rush to Hell when I cleared CS and made a tp from diablo's star and told him, "1", you know, "safe". I didn't know he had just put on all his best gear and that the game was desynched; he took my tp and said that he never saw his toon die, just saw a red screen that said, "Your deeds of valor will be remembered". He was so damn mad at me, omfg. And the best part... his dumb ass didn't loot me! I'm still laughing about it to this day!

3) My fondest memories were in classic helping noobs rush to hell cows or hell baal, but before reaching them, telling the noob I was rushing to put on their best gear cause, "it might get dangerous," then in mephisto, luring all the monsters to the center near meph, casting a tp, and saying, "1" and watching them die in less than a second. And they always begged me to loot them but I didn't need any of their gear so I'd just leave the game and they'd whisper me, "why?!?!". Hahaha, fucken best times ever!!! Gawd I miss pk'ing!

taem
Dark Nephalem

View user profile https://sites.google.com/site/monkeymeatsauce/

Back to top Go down

Post by mahitovec on Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:53 am

meph stone instead of anni is decent also
but indeed pk was really cool

mahitovec
Shadowgate Totem

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki22vu on Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:19 am

good old memories  Mr Green Bouncing Mr. Green Spinning Mr. Green

kiki22vu
Jungle Snake

SNEJ Player
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Soponator on Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:58 pm

When i was around 13-14 i played Vanilla d2(never got LoD cause i was an inexperienced kid in the world of the internet), and when i was starting to get my very own "little fortune" in Bnet i got scammed with the "type /dnd (accname) (pass) to get free items"  DOH!  cried for like 15 minutes untill i realized i could get the password reseted by Bnet.

Soponator
Baal

Hairy Ass Argentinian
TGGood 125

View user profile http://www.medianxl.com/t4645-bienvenidos-al-foro-oficial-de-med

Back to top Go down

Post by zerger on Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:46 pm

1) Borgin announcing Mean Median Mode, forum was on fire
2) Borgin giving up, forum was crying tears of blood
3) Xypherous bringing back Mean Median Mode, forum was on fire
4) Xypherous giving up(left to LoL staff), forum was crying tears of blood
5) The two-handed amazon story
6) The Pouncesin nerf drama  Very Happy 

zerger
Spike Beast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:00 pm

Remembered playing d2 in open battle net and bringing my single player sorceress there. Had no clue what I was doing and all these people joined in and started dropping free stuff. I picked up one charm and it turned me into a werewolf that couldn't move. LOL I raged until some dude there just told me to download hero editor and delete the charm. To that same guy I owe much gratitude because he was the same guy that told me about this really awesome d2 mod that nobody knows about named Median XL. Never got that dude's name but he forever changed my gaming experience.

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by axios on Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:13 pm

-when i was like 13-14 I asked my cousin to give me diablo 2 on a cd.he ended up putting median xl mod there aswell.his first words to me were that this mod requires me to do a lot of reading and checking docs and stuff.ofc i rushed everything beat diablo and quited.took me some time(till i joined online play) to understand what he meant.
-the end days of mxl on d2manics featuring prince albrecht
-the livestreams! the cocorucho ice-cream,the barking dinosaur,my door that makes creepy sounds,marco's veil king(i didnt die!!!!),lc0 trolling
-capt. sergalis,zennyel,tomkatz,aspirine's sister
-weed>sex
-the time when a bunch of us tryed a lot of diff mods and posted ss
oh teh feels  Crying or Very sad 

axios
Slain Soul

weaK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: