Fool's gold reanimate for batsin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fool's gold reanimate for batsin

Post by Gekko64 on Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:29 pm

Thanks to plenty of BPR farming I've got two fool's gold charms with the best reanimates around: Void Archon and Destroyer Shaman. I generally prefer the first because the shaman's magic missile tends to visually clutter the screen too much for my taste. I use the latter for summoners though, demon blood aura on every single summon? yes please, resummoning less often is always welcome and of course the elemental boost is nice since summoners tend to be casters.

I'm having a hard time choosing between them for my batsin though. I don't think you can really consider her a summoner, she only has 10 summons that get resummoned all the time anyway so extra life isn't particularly useful. otoh, the elemental boost looks pretty good here: familiars inherit tri elemental damage from ways which benefits from the aura since they only hit in melee, and of course the sin herself strikes in melee quite often since she's a dual claw wielder.

I really can't make up my mind here. opinions? Very Happy

Gekko64
Hopeless

Twinktwat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fool's gold reanimate for batsin

Post by SpamBomb on Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:26 pm

@Gekko64 wrote:Thanks to plenty of BPR farming I've got two fool's gold charms with the best reanimates around: Void Archon and Destroyer Shaman. I generally prefer the first because the shaman's magic missile tends to visually clutter the screen too much for my taste. I use the latter for summoners though, demon blood aura on every single summon? yes please, resummoning less often is always welcome and of course the elemental boost is nice since summoners tend to be casters.

I'm having a hard time choosing between them for my batsin though. I don't think you can really consider her a summoner, she only has 10 summons that get resummoned all the time anyway so extra life isn't particularly useful. otoh, the elemental boost looks pretty good here: familiars inherit tri elemental damage from ways which benefits from the aura since they only hit in melee, and of course the sin herself strikes in melee quite often since she's a dual claw wielder.

I really can't make up my mind here. opinions? Very Happy

dest shaman demon blood only gives life not spell damage sadly

SpamBomb
Bane Hunter

King of AFK
TGBest 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gekko64 on Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:53 pm

you're right, I've looked at the plugy stats and the elemental damage is based on skill level... I guess void archon it is then Very Happy

Gekko64
Hopeless

Twinktwat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 on Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:13 pm

You could still farm for a harkon crystal with destroyer shaman reanimate and have both summons

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Post by Gekko64 on Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:45 pm

no lc0 in the version I'm playing but yeah that would be sweet.. it's so much better than all the other non-elites it's not even funny Very Happy

Gekko64
Hopeless

Twinktwat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chickenfeeder on Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:11 am

in newer ver sin can only summon 1 bat :'(

chickenfeeder
Fairy Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gg2 on Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:36 am

no it's based on skill points. You can still have more if you invest points in it.

gg2
Scaled Mutant

Marco's Favorite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum