Short Questions Thread

Page 6 of 100 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 53 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread

Post by Quirinus on Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:50 pm

@zaphodbrx wrote:I know what deathstrike is. But that's not what Juris Khan uses, not at all.

Actually after observing the last 20 Ureh runs I have come to the conclusion that it is in fact death spiral, in a pink hue and moves faster or else it just seems that way in the cramped area.

My bad, I didn't do it for a long time and I was 90% sure it was Deathstrike. I should phrase my sentences to indicate that. Smile

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pa5call on Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:20 pm

@Pinoy_Ako!!! wrote:...he will regenerate if he hits you or your reanimates.... ....nightmare curse when struck is very helfpul if you have it....

This is not correct…  Nope  Yshari Baal regenerates spontaneously straight after OW expires (reduced duration as well there Nope 2 )… Does not have to hit anything at all. He will run away from U when low on health to come back fully recharged in a few secs…  Twisted Evil  Nightmare curse will stop monster's spell-based healing… His main attribute (the most troublesome one) is the huge regeneration rate (not a healing spell) and stops only after he kills U to start again straight after U come back to battle...  Mad 

@zaphodbrx wrote: I was thinking of using ..... 75% slow is really something.

Slow on bosses is capped at 50%... While the Triune Charm will override any “melee slow” with 10% slow target  Laughing  -keep that in mind  Exclamation

Last edited by pa5call on Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

pa5call
Cathedral Drow

TGGood 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zaphodbrx on Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:55 pm

Well, some bad news. Colosseum/hammerstrike with VoJ doesn't work. Open wounds doesn't seem to counter the life regen, and the dmg isn't enough. And that too, I tried on Y. Mephisto - I could get him down to 1/4 life but not kill him. And if I can't kill Meph I guess I don't have any chance against Baal.

So I guess pal. won't be able to do it. How bout Barb? Fortress + SOR should do it..? I'll probably get a kraken helm too because a bunch of stuff in between ( like those giants ) are physical immune+ difficult to melee.

zaphodbrx
Bane Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pa5call on Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:06 pm

Paladin has got this "Resurrection" thing I’ve heard….  Spinning Mr. Green
..the choice is yours for Yshari  Mr. Green Angel

pa5call
Cathedral Drow

TGGood 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wizinjsh on Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:41 pm

@pa5call wrote:
@zaphodbrx wrote:What is the drop rate of Great runes in Yshari sanctum? Is it comparable to that of fauzt/Toraja?

Nope... I'd say one G rune in 15-25 runs...  Laughing ...other drops are very interesting though -seems like very rare SUs are more common there  Shhh  

@wizinjsh wrote:Does blink work in Yshari Sanctum? For me it does not.

I can`t kill those monsters who have immune to physical and lightening. Are they healing or what? Even with -100% opponents fire resistance my egg traps can`t to much damage to them...

I've seen Yshari Baal teleporting over the wall to me  Wink  ...would be fair if it works for everybody  Whistling 
...as for Big Monsters, fire is good choice indeed -plus always plenty of summons around  Lurking 
Exclamation But at the same time, try to apply Open Wounds somehow through the WDM on switch Thinking

Edit: Not sure if it is well known, but the buff/debuff duration is cut down dramatically on everything there -so bear in mind  Shifty

I have 50% open wounds on my dagger.

wizinjsh
Hemoplague

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DogSR on Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:43 pm

whats the max ed% that can spawn on superior armor?

DogSR
Asatruar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinoy_Ako!!! on Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:51 pm

have you ever tried to kill him in melee?  i just input my observation as melee barb.  yeah i know that if you leave him with 1/4 HP he will run to the nearest wall and summons his army. to be honest with you i was able to kill him in with a bear barb without nightmare procs with a simple strategy:)

Last edited by Pinoy_Ako!!! on Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Pinoy_Ako!!!
Fireblood

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by manafire on Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:53 pm

@DogS : 60% is the max ED% bonus that superior items can spawn with.

manafire
Fairy Witch

Belt (Sacred)
TGGood 40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:10 pm

@DogSR wrote:whats the max ed% that can spawn on superior armor?

Documentation (http://mxl.vn.cz/doc/) --> Items --> Base Items (at the start of the page)

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pa5call on Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:29 pm

@wizinjsh
That makes it 100% OW with Butcher's Tooth  Cheers! -still, I wouldn't dare to turn up with tiered unique stuff at Sanctum  Happy Upside Down

@Dog
max is 60%, yet anything above 40% will do the trick  Thumbs Up 

@Pinoy_Ako

True, Barbies are good in general with physical contact  Wink -it is ~1/4 of Baal's health to make him flee though Wink ...and yes, it is the strategy again that wins the bloody battle  Smile My one is no good...  Laughing Still feeling kinda lucky on kill  Embarassed

Edit: Too bloody slow I am again  Mad -but this time it was due to the bloody phone call in the middle of replying  Rolling Eyes 

pa5call
Cathedral Drow

TGGood 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 100 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 53 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum