Short Questions Thread

Page 96 of 100 Previous  1 ... 49 ... 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread

Post by manafire on Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:25 am

So I do that, and the mouse wheel doesn't actually do anything. I highlight previous skill or next skill and move the wheel and nothing happens. Now wat?

manafire
Fairy Witch

Belt (Sacred)
TGGood 40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteroth on Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:26 am

@manafire wrote:So I do that, and the mouse wheel doesn't actually do anything. I highlight previous skill or next skill and move the wheel and nothing happens. Now wat?

You know, i remember using my mouse wheel to scroll through skills as well.
But a few years ago that got disabled. Maybe a d2 patch stopped that functionality?

Asteroth
Hardliner

Well-Sourced Debater
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 on Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:11 am

@Metalistas wrote:It's a necro skill ;)it has a nice spread and 1s stun which is godly in early levels when you face those monster in underground pasage.
And once again aspirin is a retard Sad
Yeah, I remember now that it belongs to necro. Yeah, at the lows its cool, altho frag shot (the one at 6????) is better for a lot of cases, anyway, still standing at my point, if enemies at high levels come close you're dead, even as necro Smile

Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

View user profile http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by manafire on Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:16 am

Just fixed it - has to do with either compatibility mode or running d2 as administrator. Apparently it's because I use a laptop with a touch pad - some funny overrides can occur in that case apparently. Thanks for quick replies everyone ^^

manafire
Fairy Witch

Belt (Sacred)
TGGood 40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteroth on Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:46 am

I have a question about the Overpower oskill found on Hammerfist Heavy Gloves (SU).
This skill says it hits multiple times (for me, 19), but it's not clear to me how this works.
Is it like Zeal/Massacre? or Does it just hit once (animation wise), but strikes 19 times?
Or is it 1 hit and the damage is calculated 1/2 x 19 (with 1/2 being the WDM modifier)?

I tried using it but it was completely unclear what was happening (UH melee pally, too much fireworks :/ )

Asteroth
Hardliner

Well-Sourced Debater
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isorader on Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:44 pm

Hi everyone,

lovely mod thanks for that.

Trying the Godbarbarian atm, obviously you need the crafted barb helm with kraken stance for it. As it stands now though, I have not found a single rare sacred barb helm to craft it Sad
I am mostly farming in TA with my paladin. Dont they drop there?
Or should i use the recipe to upgrade a magic one to rare one? I feel because of the item lvl downgrade I will get a much worser helm when crafting.

Furthermore it is said that one should always use Kriegsmesser weaponwise because of the high damage but what about the lower attack speed? Isnt a faster hitting weapon on par with the Kriegsmesser dps wise?

Isorader
Hungry Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by munkyh3ad on Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:24 pm

You can't upgrade to sacred, and remember that magic to rare upg always reduces the item lvl a lot, so don't do that because you need high item lvl to get Kraken Stance. The minimum you need to find is an item lvl 95 sacred barbarian helm, any type will do, and you benefit from shrine crafting something you chose, depending on what shrine you use.

Or you can use T6 barbarian helm, but it still has to be item lvl 95 or higher. Just gamble for one, upg with Arcane Crystal to T6 if it's not T6. If your character lvl is at least 100 any gambled item will be item lvl 95 or higher, so roll it with Oil of Renewal and hope to get Kraken Stance. But be aware that this affix is rare and it will take you quite a long time to get it, and some other useful stats worth keeping.

And yes Kriegsmesser is a good weapon, if you craft one you benefit from double MO bonus, so just use IAS MOs on it. Or if you use a Rare/Unique try to use Luck Trial MO on it, maybe you will get lucky and double MO bonus will appear on it, so you can add IAS MOs. I can't tell if other weapon with more attack speed will be better because i don't know what you are using now and what other weapon with more attack speed you are referring to.

Last edited by munkyh3ad on Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

munkyh3ad
Dark Lady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 on Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:27 pm

You can upgrade by rolling magic to rare and then find a dragon to reroll the rare and it will give you item level 99

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Post by coinich on Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:02 pm

Huh, so Mythal isn't breaking the Necrobots phys immunity.  I have the whole Scosglen set, with Wall of Fire shield. Despite charms for elemental damage and Force of Nature, I cant do any damage to them.  Suggestions to clear Fauzt?

coinich
Bone Sorcerer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 on Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:11 pm

Treewarden?
Scosglen isn't enough for fauzt Smile TW's heavily rely on gear, you must acquire your BiS gear before you can even try fauzt. That and many charmies ofc.
Mythal might not break their res but it reduces it. Also don't forget to buff with MotW.

Metalhead gives you ITD, it can really help you hit them.

Other than that that's it, "tactics" here just rush to bots as fast as possible and stunlock them with pummel and keep attacking. Other mobs will automatically die from AoE (of course, as I said above you need BiS gear)

Same for traprat, you must have BiS gear in order to kill them before getting killed.

Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

View user profile http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Page 96 of 100 Previous  1 ... 49 ... 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum