[MXL:U XIVb] Homless Bitch WIP

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [MXL:U XIVb] Homless Bitch WIP

Post by Metalistas on Mon May 12, 2014 5:33 am

If you gonna make honorific from T6 items - you end up with lvl 21/22 items (as said in here). Thus you could use runes Ral/Ort/Thul/Sol depending on what kind of damage your sorc is based.
Metalistas
Goliath

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by powtek on Mon May 12, 2014 7:34 am

@Metalistas wrote:If you gonna make honorific from T6 items - you end up with lvl 21/22 items (as said in here). Thus you could use runes Ral/Ort/Thul/Sol depending on what kind of damage your sorc is based.

Making T6 honorific items could be awesome because of the maximum of 6 slots (for armor at least). But how can a newbie create T6 items? This guide mainly teaches newbies in their FIRST character which is basically UNTWINKED.
powtek
Spike Beast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Metalistas on Mon May 12, 2014 10:00 am

@powtek wrote:
@Metalistas wrote:If you gonna make honorific from T6 items - you end up with lvl 21/22 items (as said in here). Thus you could use runes Ral/Ort/Thul/Sol depending on what kind of damage your sorc is based.

Making T6 honorific items could be awesome because of the maximum of 6 slots (for armor at least). But how can a newbie create T6 items? This guide mainly teaches newbies in their FIRST character which is basically UNTWINKED.

The recipies are the same for all, new starters and old gamers. Since this guide goes over lvl 50 and beyond -> best way to make honorific T6 - gamble any armor part which has (6) in brackets. If you get unique or even rare - gg, if not - make honorific. As for those who play game for the first time - best bet is to pick all yellow items from ground, identify and use best for the moment. When that starts giving no desired efect -> Docs.
Metalistas
Goliath

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by powtek on Mon May 12, 2014 3:16 pm

Using rares would a pain in the ass in my opinion (i guess guides here are opinion-based, right?).

BTW any suggestions on what gems or runes can i put on the t6 staff? diamonds or sol runes or something? life on kill?
powtek
Spike Beast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Soponator on Mon May 12, 2014 6:46 pm

t6 raises req lvl up and strength req, i will be talking about them later, but they are basically a no-no. i tested them and you loose a lot of usefull space just for a little defense and sockets(which steal MO space too).

as for the staff, 4 perfect rubys. i will now edit the pics of the "end gear" so you can see what i did. if i get to do it fast, ill post it.
Soponator
Baal

Hairy Ass Argentinian
TGGood 125

View user profile http://www.medianxl.com/t4645-bienvenidos-al-foro-oficial-de-med

Back to top Go down

Post by powtek on Tue May 13, 2014 3:04 am

@Soponator wrote:t6 raises req lvl up and strength req, i will be talking about them later, but they are basically a no-no. i tested them and you loose a lot of usefull space just for a little defense and sockets(which steal MO space too).

as for the staff, 4 perfect rubys. i will now edit the pics of the "end gear" so you can see what i did. if i get to do it fast, ill post it.

perf. rubies? cool. i'll try them right away. i created another character 'cause my first one did "accidentally" levelled up to 91 on terror. you know /players 8? lol  Hitting a Wall 
powtek
Spike Beast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinoy_Ako!!! on Tue May 13, 2014 11:20 am

Kabayan, napasobra ata ng lakas ang sorceress mo. Pina inum mo ata yn ng Red Horse eh Laughing
Pinoy_Ako!!!
Fireblood

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by powtek on Tue May 13, 2014 1:24 pm

@Pinoy_Ako!!! wrote:Kabayan, napasobra ata ng lakas ang sorceress mo. Pina inum mo ata yn ng Red Horse eh Laughing

Wow may Pinoy din pala dito.  Dancing Nakalimutan kong i-set sa /players 1 yung sakin habang nasa act V ako hahahaha. Kaya ayun gumawa ako ng bago
powtek
Spike Beast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinoy_Ako!!! on Tue May 13, 2014 1:55 pm

Hehe, tga Batangas ako. Im on a drinking bout right now,  by the way cookie for you Very Happy
Pinoy_Ako!!!
Fireblood

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by powtek on Wed May 14, 2014 8:17 am

Thanks. Very Happy Right now I just finished LC2 with 2 tries. I first tried to keep my distance off of Tal Rasha and he didn't gave swirls. Second one went very well for me. This could be my first 120 character.

EDIT: Now I have a problem with duncraig. At level 107 it doesn't give me much exp even though i play at players 8 and use 300 exp pots. Much even worse is I always get 1 hit by those Slain Soul novas (the poison one I suppose). Should I go k3k terror now (maybe not 'cause the guide said so)? Or still try to do duncraig without dying?
powtek
Spike Beast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum