[MXL:U XIVb] Homless Bitch WIP

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [MXL:U XIVb] Homless Bitch WIP

Post by tyranius on Sun May 25, 2014 5:46 am

So.. I found this:

Is it better than the Dubhdroiacht?

Also just found a Pentacle Gambeson set. Is it worth it over the armor in the guide? I mean, 3 to skill levels, 41 to all attributes, 7k defense, freaking 10% DR and total character defense 25% seems pretty godly to me.

tyranius
Vampiress

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by powtek on Sun May 25, 2014 12:32 pm

Check the docs man...the Pentacle armor is a part of melee sorc set. It is better to have all the pieces on so before you put it on you must complete the whole set for full effectiveness. Very Happy 
powtek
Spike Beast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Soponator on Sun May 25, 2014 5:15 pm

i highly reccomend not changing any of the gear untill you have a full set. just pieces are not enough. +12 skills looks nice, but you will be losing duration which boosts a lot dmg
Soponator
Baal

Hairy Ass Argentinian
TGGood 125

View user profile http://www.medianxl.com/t4645-bienvenidos-al-foro-oficial-de-med

Back to top Go down

Post by tyranius on Sun May 25, 2014 6:02 pm

Yeah, I lose out on a looooot of damage if I swap out the staff. Too bad because 15DR and 8 skill levels would have been NICE. I guess I'll just go to K3k farm some sets and maybe I'm lucky enough to find the rest of the pieces

Edit: Are there any late game runewords that are worthy of note? I really want to upgrade my gear  Crying or Very sad 

tyranius
Vampiress

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Soponator on Sun May 25, 2014 9:46 pm

i have tried a lot of stuff, but found nothing better than the shown gear. the only difference you can make is, as you get more stats from charms, upgrade your body armor, and craft some nice low lvl req +def jewels. other than that i havent found anything more effective that you can "craft". i got everything i currently have on my sorc (speaking of charms) with that gear. im really out of time, between RL and work, thats why i am not writing any more at the moment.
Soponator
Baal

Hairy Ass Argentinian
TGGood 125

View user profile http://www.medianxl.com/t4645-bienvenidos-al-foro-oficial-de-med

Back to top Go down

Post by tyranius on Mon May 26, 2014 2:04 am

have you managed to get all charms with that setup though? I got some easier ones but I'm scared about the harder ones

well, I'll just go ahead and try doing all the uberquests. As of right now I have found another piece of the "Mysteries" set.

The uberquests I have completed:

Creature of Flame
Infernal Machine
Death Projector
Butcher
Binding of Baal
Assault on Mount Arreat
Kurast 3000BA
Island of the Sunless Sea

and just now I completed Khalimgrad [tricky one if you're not reloading to try and get the ear off the first avatar]

tyranius
Vampiress

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by powtek on Mon May 26, 2014 3:43 am

Lol, you done those already?! Well im here stuck at getting 500 signets before going to destruction...I got 49 already so I can say I suck on that lol Hitting a Wall 
powtek
Spike Beast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tyranius on Mon May 26, 2014 3:51 am

To be honest, I spent so much time playing the earlier versions that I just duped the signets of learning [have a shared stash page full of them]. When you have 5 characters, it's really dumb to have to farm 500 signets on each of them, so screw that.

Also, I'm trying out Azmodan and god fucking damn it, when I get in there the game slows down to a CRAWL [literally 2-3FPS if I had to guess]. How the hell do I fix this?

EDIT: just reloading the game fixed the choppiness, thank god.

EDIT 2: it didn't fix the choppiness, it simply didn't roll the elite that spawned the bone wall. What a stupid uber... but done

Now doing Rathma Square, I killed the guy 20 times and didn't get the charm. 1/6 chance my ass.

WTF man, I kill the fucking son of a bitch 30 fucking times and he doesn't drop the charm. I give up fuck this shit. Why even have the charm be a random drop? What the fuck is the point, if I killed the sucker 30 times it won't get any more challenging if I have to kill him 70 more times to get the charm. It's just dumb design. Doesn't add challenge at all, just tediousness. Fuck this.

tyranius
Vampiress

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deemer on Mon May 26, 2014 7:58 pm

Hello everyone. I´m new to Median but I played Diablo 2 for many years. I only discovered Median 2 weeks ago.

I read many guides, tried some but this guide is by far the very best I have seen...ever. I only registered here to congratulate the creator for his amazing work. Soponator: You sir are a genius.

SIGNETS OF LEARNING: Hard work collecting these, but with this build you can collect 3-4 Signets every minute (depending on how quick your fingers are and the speed of your computer). For noobs cubing Special box from Griswold (Terror difficulty) with oil of enhancement gives you 1-4 Signets of learning (sadly only one almost every time). This is how I do it:

First get to lvl 120. Get a good map in Stony Fields. If Tristram is far from wp exit game and make a new in other difficulty, exit again and open in Terror again. This should give you a new map. If you get a good one then you are ready.

Open game. Summon a couple of familiars (dont bother with elementals you dont need to save time). Take wp to Stony Field and RUN! using Rapture. At Tristram gate aim at the gate itself and cast a couple of Lorendados just til you can see the gate, then go through and run directly to Griswold, kill him and pick up the box. Exit immediately and open new. Summon familiars before you cube the box so the mana will fill while you do it. Repeat.

Time saving teqniques: When you start fill up your inventory with oils of enhancements. Just leave 4 slots for the box. Have those empty slots near the cube.
Summon as few minions as you can. I summon familiars because they make me kill Griswold faster. If you oneshoot Gris, then dont bother summoning minions.
Dont kill anything unneccessary. Killing takes time. Just run all the way to Gris without any delay.
Don´t ID the box. Just put it unid in cube with the oil.
Dont scan the ground looking for Uniques (unless you need shards). Just run, kill and take box.

Deemer
Kill Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Soponator on Tue May 27, 2014 12:36 am

thanks a lot man  Embarassed Smile thats the HC technique i'd propose for the signets, for the ones who want to play it safe.
Soponator
Baal

Hairy Ass Argentinian
TGGood 125

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum