[MXL:U XIVb] Homless Bitch WIP

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [MXL:U XIVb] Homless Bitch WIP

Post by Clariska on Wed May 28, 2014 12:20 pm

Thank you Sop.Very nice guide.Im totally new to Median.Dlded it last week only started 2 day.Thanks to you and Marco i could easily do challenge 0 on players 8 (its actually quite simple Very Happy).I was planning to go for cold/poison as it fits my play style a little better.I'll change my build a little off the guide tho as i love to experiment different builds.

Im still trying to get use to the mechanism tho as this is way more technical than diablo 2 original.Dlding about any guide i can find(Swear we can take over the world with google  Twisted Evil )

Quick question what merc would be best.I was thinking either shapeshifter or barb for front up tank while i poison/freeze them to death from afar.
We'll i am planning to play online but as im from South Africa its about impossible to get a latency of under 400 T_T but hey if i can play dota with that latency i would be ok online here Very Happy

Sorry for the wall of text.I still have a million questions but way to lazy to start a new thread Mad

PS:i won't do a HC char as i usually die because of my own stupidity  Hitting a Wall 

Clariska
Daystar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by powtek on Wed May 28, 2014 4:20 pm

The guide actually mentioned what merc you need and those are Exemplars. They are godly in K3KBA (the place where this build is going to shine the most).

Regarding in realm play, that wouldn't be a problem as long as you adjust your playstyle with your latency. Also you can meet lots of people there, and they are very kind towards others (just don't take them for granted).  Very Happy 

powtek
Spike Beast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by powtek on Thu May 29, 2014 2:30 pm

Can I double post? When getting Tal Rasha charm (or Binding of Baal challenge) you can actually get to summon only Tal Rasha himself. Yes only Tal Rasha himself without his annoying minions so you can charm-farming (or finish the challenge easily).

Well the trick is you need to summon him in Northern side of Snake Valley (regardless of map roll). You need to position yourself just right near the corner of the north side (not too close 'coz there is a chance of summoning him with minions). When using Dark Summoning, point your mouse (errr...pointer) on the wall to avoid knocking you back out (I dunno if knock back makes you f*ck this up) and viola! Only Tal Rasha appeared without his friends! Now kick his ass with your summons (and spells) so you can farm him for his charm (on Des only).

powtek
Spike Beast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Thu May 29, 2014 2:58 pm

This is a known and cheesy method which we like to avoid talking about here. Be a man and take them all on. Besides, that challenge has to be the easiest charm to get and the charm itself is awesome.

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by powtek on Thu May 29, 2014 3:04 pm

Really? Should I delete my post or something? I took them all out before when I was 90. Just for the self-satisfaction. And for the charm, that thing is a gift from heaven.

powtek
Spike Beast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Thu May 29, 2014 3:06 pm

Nah...it's ok. Just want the newbies to try to play minus cheese methods. I got that charm with my melee sorceress last night. First drop and got the 19% spell damage and 20% attributes.  Razz

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by powtek on Thu May 29, 2014 3:12 pm

Mine got 18 spell 20 attrib. 1% don't make such a big difference right?

And for the record, almost 1 month playing this sorc and I got only butcher and tal rasha charms (of course with nexus crystal and sunstone). And I only eaten 80 signets. Still a long, long way to go for me.

powtek
Spike Beast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Thu May 29, 2014 4:57 pm

Good job. Investing time into a character takes a while. Always make sure you eventually get the "perfect" charm.  Wink Every little bit does help. At least when you're in a more end game state with your character.

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tyranius on Sat May 31, 2014 6:13 am

trying to do Jitan, this fucker heals too fast, literally can't kill him. How the hell do you beat him? He heals way too fast no matter what I do.

Well, trying him again and it really isn't doable by any means. Whenever I get him down to half-health he starts to heal himself non-stop and then I can't damage him at all. The fact that he's poison immune hurts a lot. This uber is impossible with the current equips/skills. Just throwing that out there when you're writing guides for the destruction ubers.

Tomorrow I'm gonna respec into all cold damage, with honorific cold damage stuff and see if I can kill him then.

tyranius
Vampiress

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Soponator on Sat May 31, 2014 7:14 pm

try him with abyss. use the easy aiming strategy to spam it and be sure to hit, and use your summons to block him. havent played in a while, so i dont quite remember how i did him. im with a lot of trouble IRL and plannings, so all my works are "suspended" for the time being

Soponator
Baal

Hairy Ass Argentinian
TGGood 125

View user profile http://www.medianxl.com/t4645-bienvenidos-al-foro-oficial-de-med

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum