[MXL:U XIVb] Homless Bitch WIP

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [MXL:U XIVb] Homless Bitch WIP

Post by GregMXL on Sat May 31, 2014 8:00 pm

@Soponator wrote:try him with abyss. use the easy aiming strategy to spam it and be sure to hit, and use your summons to block him. havent played in a while, so i dont quite remember how i did him. im with a lot of trouble IRL and plannings, so all my works are "suspended" for the time being
Good luck irl,sop. Hope everything works out soon.  Salut 

Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tyranius on Sat May 31, 2014 9:56 pm

@Soponator wrote:try him with abyss. use the easy aiming strategy to spam it and be sure to hit, and use your summons to block him. havent played in a while, so i dont quite remember how i did him. im with a lot of trouble IRL and plannings, so all my works are "suspended" for the time being

I tried Abyss, killed him real fast but he didn't drop the charm because of the horrible design decision to have charms a random drop. Trying him again and Abyss doesn't work anymore, he still heals way too fast.

Okay, killed him. What I did was, keep the staff, but crafted honorifics with -30 enemy cold resistance and 30 cold spell damage and frigid sphere'd him to death. Works even in /players 8. Got the charm.

Goddamn Belial is another dumb uber... teleports, does massive damage, summons a million fucking minions and then cramps your town portal making body recovery impossible. I think I'm done with Median for now. Too frustrating.

tyranius
Vampiress

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zartok on Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:12 pm

What a awesome guide Sop, good job! Smile Really well written and detailed, one of the few wall of text i enjoyed reading through.

Are you planning to update it with end-game content in the future? Or will it be a early - midgame guide?
Zartok
Edyrem

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Soponator on Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:21 pm

im planning on making it a full guide, but at the time i'm having a lot of work and other stuff and by the time i get to the PC, im too damn tired, so its currently suspended. i plan on finishing it totally. (at least all possible ubers)

i'm leaving for a big trip in two weeks, so atleast till next patch, there wont be a serious upgrade.
Soponator
Baal

Hairy Ass Argentinian
TGGood 125

View user profile http://www.medianxl.com/t4645-bienvenidos-al-foro-oficial-de-med

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 on Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:30 pm

I find that this guide already provides alot of base info for how to make a HC sorc so I think it's alright as it is and it's no problem if you don't continue it since it's kinda of obvious what you have to do as you presented the principle of it Very Happy.
romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Post by Zartok on Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:30 pm

@Soponator wrote:im planning on making it a full guide, but at the time i'm having a lot of work and other stuff and by the time i get to the PC, im too damn tired, so its currently suspended. i plan on finishing it totally. (at least all possible ubers)

i'm leaving for a big trip in two weeks, so atleast till next patch, there wont be a serious upgrade.

Ah, no rush man. I hope you have a relaxing and great trip, we all need to take a break from the world once in a while Smile

@romanN1 wrote:I find that this guide already provides alot of base info for how to make a HC sorc so I think it's alright as it is and it's no problem if you don't continue it since it's kinda of obvious what you have to do as you presented the principle of it Very Happy.

Yeah, it does provide really great information, but in this guide he covered everything up to this point so damn well so why should he just stop there? If the targeted group is "the new player" then I have to disagree about the statement "it's kinda obvious what to do next".

I do feel like this is a game where you actually have to do some research (ref: homepage with all the information) in order to advance into the game, but the truth is that most people are too lazy to research, that is why we have these guides.

Things I would wonder if I were a new player:
1. Tips and tricks on how to beat the mini-games and how to complete them.
2. Places where this character is great at farming signet of learning/gear, and the importance of them.
3. Having a list of which uber to do in which order, and tips on how to beat them with this character. (do you need X oSkills, do you need X stats/gear, should you eat X signets or have X charm to do them safe, etc..)

PS: As I stated in my previous post, the guide is really awesome as it is. This is just my tips if you feel like progressing with the guide Smile
Zartok
Edyrem

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Soponator on Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:57 pm

@Zartok wrote:
Things I would wonder if I were a new player:
1. Tips and tricks on how to beat the mini-games and how to complete them.
2. Places where this character is great at farming signet of learning/gear, and the importance of them.
3. Having a list of which uber to do in which order, and tips on how to beat them with this character. (do you need X oSkills, do you need X stats/gear, should you eat X signets or have X charm to do them safe, etc..)

PS: As I stated in my previous post, the guide is really awesome as it is. This is just my tips if you feel like progressing with the guide Smile

This will definitley taken into account. i really need that Very Happy if i can i write it first and add videos after the trip.
Soponator
Baal

Hairy Ass Argentinian
TGGood 125

View user profile http://www.medianxl.com/t4645-bienvenidos-al-foro-oficial-de-med

Back to top Go down

Post by randomfan01 on Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:37 am

I must said, this is one super detailed guide for noobs. thanks for the write up.

randomfan01
Stygian Watcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Basha on Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:02 pm

Another tester here, awesome guide Soponator Clap Clap

Here's a bit of story here from my experience.

Currently @ 120, SC SP, going up in A5 Dest, as I was playing (and farming K3KBA) I found 4 of the 5 poison set pieces (only missing the belt now). Those Ice Elemental are some crazy tanks, got no problem doing Meph runs on /p8 (but that's all I do in dest p8 right now). Got the SU Spetum doing a p8 Meph run, it's not -AWESOME- but it does the job and that unholy armor saved his life a couple times already (specially in K3KBA) (rest of his stuff is the basic TU's, Lavadome, Toorc's Gift, Deadfall belt, proc machine style).

Now for the big (and sorry for the long) question: I have few basic charms thanks to her (Butcher, Creature of Flame, Infernal Machine, Tal Rasha, and I got the K3KBA one yesterday, after like 25 runs (seriously insane the amount i've had to kill to get one lol but w/e))... but the thing i'm not sure is which uber I should try next? I can't seem to be able to kill Akarat (doable with this one or simply luck based?) Just reached the Frozen Tundra as I'm typing this, my merc is getting incredibly fragile and so am I... thinking about recrafting some honorifics, but i'm so close to having the whole poison set.
Edit: Khalimgrad, check!

PS: is Baal doable in SP Dest? (so I can try to farm/get insta killed in dcows?)
Again, sorry for the (very) long post.  Whistling
Basha
Living Flame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Soponator on Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:39 am

dont give Baal a shot, he doesnt drop PSN res. you shoul try Legacy of blood, abusing the psn effect(psn them, let them attack, when they die get out of the room and resummon dead elementals. repeat till all dead) make sure you are always using Chronofiel EVERYWHERE. for the merc, make honorific gear with 350% ED and 15 TCD MO. boosted with the elemental's aura, it will be a nice big bunch of Def.
Soponator
Baal

Hairy Ass Argentinian
TGGood 125

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum