I'm missing something

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm missing something

Post by shemsuhor on Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:50 pm

I've been having problems in almost all the uber levels+challenges+not in the regular game content, on every single character I've made other than in 3k3 or cheesing TA. My damage is usually great but my defenses have never lowered my chance to be hit below 20. I've never had over 23% block chance and I have over 150 stat signet for each character, no max skills ebcause i havent completed those challenges.
There's something I'm totally missing...? I can post S/S of any of the characters. Also wtf trap rat mobs

shemsuhor
Glowing Fungus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm missing something

Post by vadust on Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:06 pm

@shemsuhor wrote: I can post S/S of any of the characters.
Do it.

vadust
Scaled Mutant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hybridreamer on Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:25 pm

You'll also have to realize there are some mobs in this game which require strategy and not just running in. Trap Rat Elites will turn you into a human pin cushion if you just charge right up to them.

Hybridreamer
Razor Fur Titan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 on Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:30 pm

@Hybridreamer wrote:You'll also have to realize there are some mobs in this game which require strategy and not just running in.  Trap Rat Elites will turn you into a human pin cushion if you just charge right up to them.

Actually it depends on the gear you have...I managed to make my sin tank a bit enough to kill them if you just run up to them without any SU/set items, just crafts Very Happy. A solid ancient armor craft with a lot of def and high atributes%, a crafted tiara with +3 skills and -enemy resists, boots and gloves are zomg dex crafts with - enemy resists, deadfall belt, rare sacred crafted naginata with spikenova on kill, 350% ed and 60% LL filled with jahs, ammu 3sk+doom+ttad, rings with -resists and supernova on kill. The rest of the sockets are with Pamethysts. I don't have all charms on him just a couple of easy ones Very Happy. It just takes patience and good crafts to make the transition to the end game.

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Post by taem on Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:54 pm

Just keeping moving. If you keep still to try and gather your surroundings or stand your ground, shit will kill you from all over the screen. Just keep moving and if your dps is high enough, you wont get overwhelmed. Try moving in a circular motion so you can loop back to where you started from and hopefully most of the monsters will be dead in the area so you can get a breather.

-my 2-cents with a bowazon and holy melee paladin

taem
Dark Nephalem

View user profile https://sites.google.com/site/monkeymeatsauce/

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:58 am

Complete challenges, get easy charms, get 500 sigs, it will help you a lot. With that, get medium difficulty charms while farming. The items from farming + charms will help you farm more easily and maybe do some of the harder ubers for charms. You gotta know how to play the build youre using, and what items give you the biggest benefit with it. Also, some builds have trouble at the start or with particular ubers where other builds wouldnt.

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shemsuhor on Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:36 am

Hybrid - I do strategically move thus me crawling through some of the ubers
Roman - Thanks for the insight I'll definitely have to try my hand at crafting.
Quirinus - What are your recommendations for the easy charms+challenges?

Thanks for all the tips guys. I've been having great success with just pure TU's on a totemmancer+rathma's but i dont feel as though I actually do anything besides tele+bm.

shemsuhor
Glowing Fungus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:41 pm

well, the usual easy charms, judgement day, creature of flame, tal rasha, butcher, jitan, TA, K3K. maybe bartuc, akarat, azmodan, ear, optical detector (it's kinda harder now though)... there's others that aren't hard.

some of the first ones that I mentioned are fairly straightforward, with any char/build. if you're having trouble, read up one of the many guides on it.

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum